Lauryn Goodman #13 Keeping Up With Kyle & Annie, Did You Know KYLE WALKER left sperm in her Fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor child .. I always thought babies had to go in mom or dads surname.. you learn something new every day :)
No I can name ur child any name bar like hitler and Jesus. She chose it and want ppl to think Kyles on it or had a say but clearly after he done the deed he had nothing to do with her so it’s all been agreed in her head. She was just dying to be linked to the Walker name

Reactions: 8
When I saw Kyle was close friends with him, I knew it’d be a matter of time before she had to go and make it all about her, whilst trying to subtily drop “So many things I can’t post”. Not subtle Lauryn, everyone can see through you and what you were trying to get at.

Reactions: 12
They weren't even following each other and now it seems to be her best mate??? She's never mentioned him before. She is a vile piece of tit. She ll probably use it as an excuse to go up north and hope to bump into Kyle. Lauryn wheeling out old pics for attention. She is the human form of infected excrement
Seen that it’s sickening when u get these ppl who don’t mention or talk to someone but the second they die look out aby pic and stay writing to them. Absolute walloper

Reactions: 10
Just when you think someone like Lauryn can't stoop any lower. That poor man sounded like he was in a very dark place. He has family and real friends left absolutely devastated then you have that vile thing making it about her. Wish she would just put herself in the bin and screw the lid shut.

And folk like her scrambling through her archives looking for stuff to post from what looks like years ago. Look look I knew this man who just died, here is proof, now please give me the attention I crave, sound about correct Lauryn??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just when you think someone like Lauryn can't stoop any lower. That poor man sounded like he was in a very dark place. He has family and real friends left absolutely devastated then you have that vile thing making it about her. Wish she would just put herself in the bin and screw the lid shut.

And folk like her scrambling through her archives looking for stuff to post from what looks like years ago. Look look I knew this man who just died, here is proof, now please give me the attention I crave, sound about correct Lauryn??
I know. First pic is in Chloe house so she was prob just a spare wheel as per. Not on her own with him. She can imply all she likes they were besties when they clearly were not. hole. She be gagging to go for the funeral in the hope of bumping into Kyle ans Annie. She really is a low class pleb

Imagine sharing a story about a man who has died 33 seconds after ur sis puts a story on. Mad creep

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I know. First pic is in Chloe house so she was prob just a spare wheel as per. Not on her own with him. She can imply all she likes they were besties when they clearly were not. hole. She be gagging to go for the funeral in the hope of bumping into Kyle ans Annie. She really is a low class pleb

Imagine sharing a story about a man who has died 33 seconds after ur sis puts a story on. Mad creep
She won't be allowed within so many feet of Kyle due to the restraining order that's in place 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She won't be allowed within so many feet of Kyle due to the restraining order that's in place 😂
Can u imagine her. She’s that sick she try and bring kairo to a funeral so he can be in the same room. Hopefully id she does go she at the back while all close family are upfront. She a hanger on prob hasn’t seen him in years and will follow his page now he has passed

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad you guys picked up on this as my first thought was - she is legit just doing this to prove a ‘connection’ between them and try to strengthen her position to be at the funeral all because Kyle will more than likely be there!

Making out they are some cosy little threesome. I can’t believe if he was a good friend of Kyle’s that he would have accepted fanny flaps disrespecting Annie like that?!

Did you see the video she posted of him kissing her shoulder…

Reactions: 13
I’m so glad you guys picked up on this as my first thought was - she is legit just doing this to prove a ‘connection’ between them and try to strengthen her position to be at the funeral all because Kyle will more than likely be there!

Making out they are some cosy little threesome. I can’t believe if he was a good friend of Kyle’s that he would have accepted fanny flaps disrespecting Annie like that?!

It’s absolutely about the Kyle “connection”… she really is the lowest of low. The poor guy didn’t even follow her😂 fairly sure all of the videos she posted are from the same night, reach much. She’s foul.

Hopefully his family will realise there are attention seekers like Lauryn who are looking for ways to get their own attention and keep it invite only. Can just imagine lauryn trying to go to the funeral with her son hoping Kyle will be there and be like look there's daddy. He followed chloe and amelia but not Lauryn, speaks volumes and there doesn't seem to be much interaction from them as far as I could see. This is exactly what they did when (was it Chris eubank son ?) The boxer guy died, The 3 beggy sisters were all over it. They really are something else.

Reactions: 9
I bet when the puma stuff happened friends take side and he took kyles side didn’t see anyone famous taking her side and those pics look pre giro

Tbf he wasn’t following lauryn or friends but is with Kyle and her sisters. I know there ppl I spoke or hung about with years ago I wouldn’t expect to turn up at my funeral now

Reactions: 9
She’s that much of a nutcase she probably has presents with tags on from daddy aka Kyle Walker the England player 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she does go to the funeral (with or without Giro) then she’s got even less self respect than I thought. It’s bad enough that Kyle ignores them over the internet/virtually etc. but how’s she going to feel when he does it to her/them in person.

Also nobody should be forced to see someone they don’t want to see, that’s Narc 101 behaviour thinking it’s okay to force contact by any means. Kyle’s made it clear he doesn’t want any part of her in his life right now so if she uses this funeral as a way to ambush him then that’s abusive behaviour that shouldn’t be tolerated by anyone (as well as being majorly disrespectful to the deceased’s family)

Reactions: 13
When I saw Kyle was close friends with him, I knew it’d be a matter of time before she had to go and make it all about her, whilst trying to subtily drop “So many things I can’t post”. Not subtle Lauryn, everyone can see through you and what you were trying to get at.
Just had a binge catch up, been so busy busy today omg will tell you all about it later 😂( do I sound like someone 👀)

She is such a tacky witch about so much she can’t post she is so fukin tacky making it all about her she makes me so sick

Reactions: 10
Sorry but does she say at the end of the video kai? If she is she an absolute minger trying to get that in but also proved what a psycho she is calling her son a name she could shorted to Kai. The other prostitued exc lauryn that he shagged called him Kai too.

She will think that proves their 10 year friendship that we all know is made up. It’s so disrespectful to his fiancée and 3 sons plus dom if that is what she has done. Sickening.

Reactions: 8
Imagine how many lurker accounts she has to follow Kyle on Insta 🙄🙄🙄 as soon as he posted about Dom she did literally seconds later 🥴🥴🥴🥴 absolute freak she is

She's an absolute horror, woman in her 30s who is a mother acting like a lunatic, I'd be mortified if she was my sister. Why is it she thinks it was OK to bully, Kyle, Annie and their 3 children together and then giving it Yaldie about the best thing you can do is give people love and posting about mental health when she is a vicious cow who is always posting horrible things about other people and throwing shade at men and their habits. She's a hypocritical c u next Tuesday, posting about someone's demise to make it about her when she couldn't give a duck about anyone but her own pan faced self

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.