Lauryn Goodman #13 Keeping Up With Kyle & Annie, Did You Know KYLE WALKER left sperm in her Fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to catch up so sorry if it’s been said but anyone else think she’s trying to morph into Annie here. Filtered and FaceTuned up to duck 🥴
She fukin wishes she’s morphing into Jess their pics are identical and both tragic with their loaned bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Fact of the matter is she wants to look like anybody apart from her flat pan face self

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone ask Lauryn what she’s bought Kairo for Christmas with her own savings not her maintenance
Ta x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's absolutely tragic, doing a stupid countdown to a new post and it's only had about 14 comments in 5 hours 🙈🙈🙈. Notice she's being beggy again trying to be all mysterious about what they are doing for Xmas. It ll be something boring and shite but she leads up to it like it ll be huge. Kyle and Annie will still be sat in their big mansion whist she scrapes the leftover maintainence after she's had her nails done sat in her mums cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Trying to catch up so sorry if it’s been said but anyone else think she’s trying to morph into Annie here. Filtered and FaceTuned up to duck 🥴
See if u look back at Annie Twitter u will see lauryn tries to mimic her life as if she wants to seem similar so Kyle will be interested 😂 cue same Nike sponsorship albeit lauryn prob pays Nike for hers, same red black trainer. Same Xmas tree decor and colour, same photo opp. She is deranged

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Another day, another band wagon to jump on.... spouting about caring... Lauryn where was YOUR care when you proceeded to Troll your 18 year giro through Insta because a name wasn’t missing from his football boots....

There is a word for you.... hard faced

Reactions: 10
She’s shared the same missing post as what Kyle has shared
She will be wanting people to think they have mutual friends. She probably met him once or not at all and now she's acting like it was her mate. Lauryn only serves Lauryn

Reactions: 11
Just had a look on Chloe’s insta and she’s been sent loads of gorgeous lingerie for a shoot. Bet pan face is seething with jealousy 😤

• Haha
The irony of her post about you never know what people are dealing with etc after she pure abusing that girl working in tesco during the fuel crisis

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t know if I’m just thick lmaoo but how has she put her son in walker ? If he’s not on the birth certificate can you give your children any surname you want ? My kids have their dads surname but he’s in their life and on their birth certificate and my partner if he wasn’t they would of gone in my name .. how can u just chose any surname ? And why would u put ur kid in the name of someone who wants nothing to do with him

The irony of her post about you never know what people are dealing with etc after she pure abusing that girl working in tesco during the fuel crisis
Or the campaign of abuse against Kyle when he dared have his sons with Annie's name on his boots. She has got a bloody cheek, she was being massive bully then and she got all her wee minion pump and dump squad squawking about it as well. Maybe Laurym needs to practice what she preaches

Reactions: 13
Or the campaign of abuse against Kyle when he dared have his sons with Annie's name on his boots. She has got a bloody cheek, she was being massive bully then and she got all her wee minion pump and dump squad squawking about it as well. Maybe Laurym needs to practice what she preaches
Pump & dump 🤣🤣🤣 that’s funny as fk

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t know if I’m just thick lmaoo but how has she put her son in walker ? If he’s not on the birth certificate can you give your children any surname you want ? My kids have their dads surname but he’s in their life and on their birth certificate and my partner if he wasn’t they would of gone in my name .. how can u just chose any surname ? And why would u put ur kid in the name of someone who wants nothing to do with him
Lauryn claims this was agreed with the father that wanted nothing to do with him. In reality Lauryn cannot see for ££ signs in her eyes and thought that calling the child walker with the same initials as the da would equal big payday for Lauryn and that didn't happen so she now uses her sons name for anything in the hope she can beg for stuff and money. Like the dog she is. You can apparently call your child any name you like so she was able to give him the Walker surname even though Kyle is not on the birth certificate

Lauryn claims this was agreed with the father that wanted nothing to do with him. In reality Lauryn cannot see for ££ signs in her eyes and thought that calling the child walker with the same initials as the da would equal big payday for Lauryn and that didn't happen so she now uses her sons name for anything in the hope she can beg for stuff and money. Like the dog she is. You can apparently call your child any name you like so she was able to give him the Walker surname even though Kyle is not on the birth certificate
That poor child .. I always thought babies had to go in mom or dads surname.. you learn something new every day :)

Those beggy sisters really boil my piss the way they jump on the grief bandwagon, they do this every time like with the boxer that died young earlier in the year or last year. Now the football agent. They honestly have no shame, publicity declaring their grief and how sad they are because they want attention and now going on about reaching out if you are in a dark place when they are horrible malicious bullies themselves. Absolutely disgusting the lot of them

Reactions: 14
Those beggy sisters really boil my piss the way they jump on the grief bandwagon, they do this every time like with the boxer that died young earlier in the year or last year. Now the football agent. They honestly have no shame, publicity declaring their grief and how sad they are because they want attention and now going on about reaching out if you are in a dark place when they are horrible malicious bullies themselves. Absolutely disgusting the lot of them
Also this bloke is ‘like family’ to Lauryn but he doesn’t even follow her?? He does Chloe & Amelia. She just hangs off their coat tails!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A
Also this bloke is ‘like family’ to Lauryn but he doesn’t even follow her?? He does Chloe & Amelia. She just hangs off their coat tails!
I was just about to comment that they don't follow each other. Wtf is she on?? She would literally post anything for attention. She's a completely deranged fanny

She’s a joke. The guy that’s died is close close friends with Kyle and it’s not even below her to use a dead guy as a dig. ‘So many things I can’t post’.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
She’s a joke. The guy that’s died is close close friends with Kyle and it’s not even below her to use a dead guy as a dig. ‘So many things I can’t post’.
They weren't even following each other and now it seems to be her best mate??? She's never mentioned him before. She is a vile piece of tit. She ll probably use it as an excuse to go up north and hope to bump into Kyle. Lauryn wheeling out old pics for attention. She is the human form of infected excrement

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.