Lauryn Goodman #13 Keeping Up With Kyle & Annie, Did You Know KYLE WALKER left sperm in her Fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beggy Mitchell wants this thread alive
So much so she has given us so much tatt !!
We had great thread suggestions last week, but by two likes this was the winner !

Thanks for voting !

Recap:

She’s still unemployed
Kairo is bilingual - his word of the month was Ahmed although we think he just wanted to say Amelia
Lauryn’s Dating
Lauryns stopped dating
Websites not going as well as she hoped

Swipe ups this month include but are not limited to; Socks, Socks,Socks Socks, Nike Trainers, Islas Closet

Lauryn had two phone calls this month one was from Jessica and the other was from Chloe

Lauryns still bullying Chloe as she thinks it’s funny
Lauryns been going London for sex
Maintenance money has been spent on tanning and new Gucci Jacket for Giro

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow using Chloe name, hashtagging Walker and having a comment from none other than… rebecca vardy she still can’t get 30 comments shows how irrelevant they all are. 🤭🥱🤣Can’t believe she forcing her son to wear a dressing gown K. Walker. So cringe and disgusting. Here hun u don’t know this name but that drizzle of sperm that should have been swallowed is where u get that name u don’t recognise or know from. She should be doing everything to not make him wonder why he’s the only Walker. Kyle not wanting him and won’t change his mind do so it’s sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread.

Its really sad that all Kairos family have a different surname from him through the mother's actions. He is not personally involved with anyone with the Walker surname and that's a shame for him. Different if it was a relationship breakdown and there was history there but Lauryn has set this up for money and media exposure. Also check out that unemployed slob pretending she is doing housework at her mums. Having to put washing in a machine. What a hero 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I still can’t believe her and Jess are sharing bags for a photo 😩😩😩😩

i was looking at those hashtags like why doesn’t she add #Onenightstand #bunnyboiler #psycho

“ excuse the washing on the floor” stop taking content for the gram and tidy up !!
his pjs we’re so creased as well, she’s unemployed she shouldn’t moan about being up at 5:30 when she has f all to do all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I still can’t believe her and Jess are sharing bags for a photo 😩😩😩😩

i was looking at those hashtags like why doesn’t she add #Onenightstand #bunnyboiler #psycho

“ excuse the washing on the floor” stop taking content for the gram and tidy up !!
his pjs we’re so creased as well, she’s unemployed she shouldn’t moan about being up at 5:30 when she has f all to do all day.
I know, Jess you get a photo with the lv bag then it's my turn, she's so embarrassing 😳😳. Saying that the state of amelia in her latest photo, actually looks like Janet Jackson with that weird nose and her outfit looks like she just kinda found it in a rubbish bin 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Beggy Mitchell wants this thread alive
So much so she has given us so much tatt !!
We had great thread suggestions last week, but by two likes this was the winner !

Thanks for voting !

Recap:

She’s still unemployed
Kairo is bilingual - his word of the month was Ahmed although we think he just wanted to say Amelia
Lauryn’s Dating
Lauryns stopped dating
Websites not going as well as she hoped

Swipe ups this month include but are not limited to; Socks, Socks,Socks Socks, Nike Trainers, Islas Closet

Lauryn had two phone calls this month one was from Jessica and the other was from Chloe

Lauryns still bullying Chloe as she thinks it’s funny
Lauryns been going London for sex
Maintenance money has been spent on tanning and new Gucci Jacket for Giro
Kairos also turned from a peanut to a Strawberry

• Haha
Reactions: 11
- Kairo is a 🍓
- Kairo has seen Santa but when she shows him in 5 years it will only be a Gucci jacket and the back of his head as all her content is for the gram
- Chloe has seen Beggy once this month as she has a life
- Lauryn has been on tattle a lot and even created an account and got called out so she deleted it !!!
-The KW collar has been seen 98% of the last two months and we are sick of it
-Lauryn has been using curl activator then moaning about Giro’s Hair
-we’re almost close to the 7 month stage in which we think she’s getting a new house if she has any maintenance left
-oh and if you’re wondering she still has her hand on her head !! ( it’s stuck )
-Lauryn is replying back to comments incase you’re dying for a kiss x
-Lauryn had covid too but she refuses to confess
have we missed anything 😂 #Walkerstalker

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry but how can she bang on about Kairoons privacy but tell her 106k fake followers when he does a poo???
Lauryn, we all know you are lying about hiding his face for “privacy”
For someone who wants “privacy” she’s doing a bad job at it….

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lauryn deletes alot of people who call her out on her Bull tit, she blocks them also so there is no one left to challenge her. She just wants positively but she's toxic herself. She's quite happy to keep Danny though with his pervy comments which make me ill. I would have blocked someone like that ages ago but she keeps perverts there cos she think it makes her look like men are after her. She's a complete twit

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also I’m sorry (again) but I have never in my life seen a child that has a dressing gown with their surname on🤯
That poor baby my heart goes out to him, he’s going to grow up so confused

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Also I’m sorry but I have never in my life seen a child that has a dressing gown with their surname on🤯
That poor baby my heart goes out to him, he’s going to grow up so confused
She knows exactly what she is doing and it's to grab attention as he is the son of a footballer. She is so stupid she doesn't realise the effect this will have on him growing up.

Reactions: 21
Dan vegan is helping her reach 30 comments
She is the one bullying Kairo she will probably home school him to keep her money coming in because no son of KYLE WALKER is going to ordinary school
The day he asks her “ why haven’t I got your name mummy”
L:Because your dad is the breadwinner sweetheart and I am the one night stand in travel lodge
Wipe your eyes x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There she is back on her stories posing like a gormless twit, with her hands on her rats tails hair and a filter that makes her look like she has had a fake tan malfunction. She really is a proper fanny

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How many effing times will she re share her failed pic
We saw it you ugly woman

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So little Kairo Goodman doesn't even have natural curls either?! All that whinging for a problem she's created herself... sounds familiar for her.

I still maintain the real King of Walkers is Gary Linneker

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Them bleeping socks are horrendous

Wonder if Kyle sends king Kong kairoon Xmas gifts

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.