Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

4FoxAche

VIP Member
I think Kyle is an absolute disgrace! He is worse than Lauryn, and I am pretty sure Annie has had a say in him not having anything to do with his child.
Its pathetic that people are team Annie and Kyle :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....they are all as bad as each other
No they're not all as bad as each other.

Kyle is in the wrong for cheating and Lauryn is in the wrong for being so bitter, twisted and downright vile. Annie has no fault at all in being cheated on, Kairo's conception or Lauryn's behaviour towards her.

If Annie did tell Kyle she didn't want him to see little Jonathan Kairo Goodman so fucking what? He isn't her responsibility and she shouldn't be expected to facilitate a relationship there or play happy families with Lauryn.

Ultimately it's Kyle's choice. He wasn't forced to beg for his girlfriend back, propose to her and subsequently marry her. If he didn't want Annie he wouldn't be with her.

Lauryn made the choice to continue the pregnancy - her body, entirely, her choice. Kyle made the choice not to be involved which is completely his right. We can't go round forcing women into terminations due to the man's preferences; we can't force men to be emotionally involved/available due to the woman's preference.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
THE SUN HEADLINE: KAIRO WALKER LEFT HEARTBROKEN BY FATHER WALKER FOR NOT BEING INVITED TO THE WEDDING

Speaking from her box room at her mothers Lauryn Goodman ( sister of Chloe Goodman who had BRIEF relationship with Kyle) let’s us know how her miracle baby is no longer sleeping at night and says bed bed, cry cry, dad dad, wed wed, Annie Annie
Kairo 20 months is said to be extremely advanced for his age with size 9 feet - was left heartbroken when the news broke out on New Year’s Day.
Endo campaigner Lauryn states Kairo read the story himself and brought her the newspaper
she is comforting him at home every night due to him not being invited to his biological fathers wedding

Kyle’s team have declined to comment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
606DDD9F-B703-4991-B4C7-25E240C9D518.png

never heard Lauryn Walker mention a little sibling
She needs to mention her because otherwise it’s #bullying I’ll start a petition to shut down her page until she acknowledges all her siblings
ITS ALL OR NONE !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lizzy 93

VIP Member
BB458E03-C5B1-4955-A92C-579C31CCF7AA.jpeg

Right Tattlers let’s have some funnnn
I saw this on another thread so no credit to me
So let’s vote on most disastrous post on her grid I had to find the fourth one on google as I’ve reported it 😂😂😂😂
❤ - Taking her first baby pic from Chloes bed as her headboard is dirty
😂- for the HUGE Father’s Day post about Grant
👍🏽- Puma Gate
😡- putting Giros only pic with his father on the gram so sad ( this would be my vote )
vote with emoji lol

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Sk7663

AAC33B5C-BA7E-4B66-8C8D-F10EE2E5BA6A.jpeg
Saw this Tiktok of a mum taking the piss and instantly reminded me of Lauryn and her cocomelon rant😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Jolie1988

VIP Member
I would love to see a picture of Annie in her wedding dress, nothing to do with Lauryn blowing her top but I imagine she would look striking I ll bet her dress was gorgeous and I love that she hasn't said a word on sm or even changed her name on sm, not one of Annie or Kyle's friends or family has mentioned the wedding, that is the kinda people you want around you, then you have Kyle's biggest mistake bumping her gums at every opportunity 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 33

19jamz89

I think Kyle is an absolute disgrace! He is worse than Lauryn, and I am pretty sure Annie has had a say in him not having anything to do with his child.
Its pathetic that people are team Annie and Kyle :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:....they are all as bad as each other
Nah, I don’t blame Annie at all for not taking on a child that she didn’t have. I also don’t think it’s up to her to force her husband into seeing a child he doesn’t want. One that was made while he was with her. It’s up to her to forgive her long term partner and it’s up to him if he want to see his child. Id never blame the person who has been cheated on when it’s not her responsibility. LG and Kyle are the only bad parties. It’s pathetic how ppl think she should when she had her 3 sons to look after and protect from the bullshit

Lauren’s Unfiltered face is horrendous but Annie is also terrifying, I don’t see the fascination
Really. I genuinely think Annie is beautiful. I don’t say that to make lauryn jelous. I think she has a pretty face and good bone structure. I act think she is looking harsh on some pics due to the lip fillers and sharp brows. She be stunning with a diff brow shape and less filler.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Blackdiamond

Im listening to Mia boardmans podcast where she talks with Lauryn. (I know I’m probably late lmao) but how can Lauryn say she’d be more than happy to take kairo herself to kyles house so that he can answer any questions that he has😂 of course she’d LOVE to go there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
I’ve been reading here for a while and I’d just like to reiterate that this woman is INSANE. I’ve never seen anything like it! Such odd behaviour! I noticed on her Instagram she was tagging the England football team and Nike Sportswear in photos of her son. I’m not going to defend Kyle here but honestly, can you blame him for wanting to bin her? She will do far more emotional damage to her son than an absent father will for sure.

• Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
It says a lot for the sheer disgrace of Lauryn that we’re all rooting for a man who let’s face it, is disgusting. I really hope that he has changed, Annie seems like a lovely woman, she’s beautiful, classy, a good mother, seems to actually love Kyle rather than his money. I hope she gets the happy ending she deserves.
Let’s raise a glass to the new Mr and MRS Walker 🥂

• Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Still not sure why people with threads on here checked their threads 🙄 if you don’t like it, don’t look at it?
I’m sure worse words have been said about Lauryn NOT on this website than on this website. Boring that no one’s allowed an opinion. And now people are saying this site has caused people to commit suicide 🙄🙄
BB4E8D38-278F-495C-AADF-2A5426F33526.jpeg

Isn’t the above what she does to Kyle & Annie? Throwing digs on social media and showing up to their hometown where they live. If anyone harrasses people its LaurYn. We don’t harrass on here, just call u out for the shite you spout and 💩 you say.

• Haha
  • Heart