Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's actually disgusting dragging someone on social media and naming them when they're just doing their job. Also why is everything such a bloody conspiracy? No doubt she'll be going on about this for bleeping months, she'll probably create a petition for this too. Also thought she didn't have a car? 🙃
I have just seen that.... she called someone a jobsworth... well she wouldn’t know about that not having one... then said about someone having a bit of power... oh you mean like when you got a bit of momentum (power) for the footy boots and flogged it to death literally... the only thing that so called happened behind the scenes is it died of death....

new thread suggestion “Can anyone be arsed with this thread anymore?”🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lauryn urgently needs fuel to commute to her job… oh no wait… what an absolute twit

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's obvs got such a short memory, it wasn't that long ago she was bleating like a sheep that she didn't have a car. She's such a liar. Now she's bleating about not having fuel. She really is a prize wally

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she’s rang Kyle demanding that he find her fuel as she needs it to ferry his spawn about?! She’ll be telling him to siphon it from Annie’s petrol tank as she is obviously far more important!
I'd love her to try and ring Kyle. That man will have changed his number twice and blocked hers for good measure. Can you imagine the meltdown when he stopped replying to her texts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She probably still rings his old numbers 😂😂 in the hope he has reactivated them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion
I need diesel to get to my job, oh wait I'm an unemployed knob (or slob if swear words aren't allowed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion:

Lauryn Goodman #12 moans about people with actual jobs, she’s a benefits cheat, her swipe ups are always on repeat

Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion
Lauryn Goodman benefit cheat, skank and pump and dump

Reactions: 5
Actually surprised he’s only saying basic words considering he could speak full sentences at 14 months and saying ‘your welcome’ at 8 months 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just when you thought she couldn't sink any lower . . .

What a self entitled prick she is. That poor woman in Tesco, standing, working in the pissing rain and along comes this fucktard making her mouth go about diesel.

Maybe, Lauryn, just maybe, you should have been polite and given that person the opportunity to explain the situation, you know, like an educated adult. But no, you had to start abusing her because your levels of entitlement are off the scale. You videoed and posted on social media without a single thought about the consequences. How would you feel if this was you? How would you feel if I videoed you and Kairo and posted it all over my social media? You'd be screeching from the roof tops, wouldn't you?

I hope that when you send your complaint to Tesco that they ban you from every single store and PFS in the country for your disgusting behaviour. You are not the victim here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just when you thought she couldn't sink any lower . . .

What a self entitled prick she is. That poor woman in Tesco, standing, working in the pissing rain and along comes this fucktard making her mouth go about diesel.

Maybe, Lauryn, just maybe, you should have been polite and given that person the opportunity to explain the situation, you know, like an educated adult. But no, you had to start abusing her because your levels of entitlement are off the scale. You videoed and posted on social media without a single thought about the consequences. How would you feel if this was you? How would you feel if I videoed you and Kairo and posted it all over my social media? You'd be screeching from the roof tops, wouldn't you?

I hope that when you send your complaint to Tesco that they ban you from every single store and PFS in the country for your disgusting behaviour. You are not the victim here.
It’s the audacity of it isn’t it? That lady is out there earning an honest living during which had no doubt been a horrific week for the staff and this lazy scrubber thinks she has a right to have a go? She’s not fit to lick that ladies boots and if I was her mate or family I’d be telling her that!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's not getting much attention lately and it's killing her sad wee ego. She needs to accept she's just a basic slag who opens her legs for a payday, the tesco lady probs has more dignity up her nose than Lauryn has had in her whole life. Beggy will never have a proper job, she tries to tout for commission on aff links, she uses her sons maintainence for things that benefit her. She is gagged and stopped from showing Kairoons face, believe me if she wasn't she would have used that for attention, she going to end up like that Lisa from big brother in a few years time, making a tit of herself and calling the media just for column inches and she ll still just be some slag that got a payday after shagging a footballer. What a life 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The kid has k Walker on his dressing gown. Cringe as always

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Had to laugh at the ss she put up with question on does kairoon see his daddy 😂😂😂

• Haha
She's not getting much attention lately and it's killing her sad wee ego. She needs to accept she's just a basic hag who opens her legs for a payday, the tesco lady probs has more dignity up her nose than Lauryn has had in her whole life. Beggy will never have a proper job, she tries to tout for commission on aff links, she uses her sons maintainence for things that benefit her. She is gagged and stopped from showing Kairoons face, believe me if she wasn't she would have used that for attention, she going to end up like that Lisa from big brother in a few years time, making a tit of herself and calling the media just for column inches and she ll still just be some hag that got a payday after shagging a footballer. What a life 🙄
This Lisa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😉

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Had to laugh at the ss she put up with question on does kairoon see his daddy 😂😂😂
I know she is such a beggar. It’s cringey. She crops out the image yet leaves that on. She begs for ppl to link her kid to Kyle at any opportunity. No LG fans he doesn’t see him or ask about him and never will. Poor boy gonna asking why she his surname is Walker. I mean who gets their kid personalised product with their surname. U would only put their first name. She wished she had the name. She is a spunk bucket… nothing more.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.