Lauryn Goodman #11 anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see kairos socks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being called a jobsworth by a benefits cheat who’s only job was laying back and thinking of payday. Dirt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The irony of her calling people out for doing there job and she’s sat at home living off someone else

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh Lauren hun, how brave of you to sit in the car Kyle probably paid for while you sit on your arse not working and being a benefits cheat (or lay on your back) filming and shaming someone doing the job they’ve probably been told to do! If I were that Tesco worker I would have lost my tit at her nasty entitled witch I hope they threw her out in front of everyone and embarrassed her

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes that guy may be using diesel but he might literally be using the last drops they have, I really despise that woman I’m not surprised Kyle has ran a mile. She’s an absolute weirdo

Reactions: 15
“Awww poor me I’m off house hunting and it’s raining”. Followed immediately by turning on this woman who is working outside in the rain.

Funnily enough the woman in the video (the one who has a job) is not lying!!
There are designated service stations in each area that do have to keep thousands of litres back for emergency services! It’s been the case for a long time. (I used to work in a petrol station when I was at college).

So miss self obsessed is calling people melts when they have the facts and she is the one in the wrong. 🤣

Reactions: 16
Can someone tell me what this talentless fame hungry no personality short arsewipe said to the Tesco worker?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I wrong or was she filming the Tesco worker from the passenger side of the car?

If so, does she just pretend to be able to drive when she films from the drivers seat?

I’m poorly so maybe I’ve just lost my marbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How bad is her life that she’s not interesting enough in her own right unless she’s using her IG to be a 🤬 to other people 🤯

The way she spoke to the woman from Tesco was horrifying, like she thought the ‘jobsworth’ was beneath her.

Guaranteed that woman’s life is 💯 better than Lauryn’s.
For a start Lauryn has no one outside of her family who gives a tit (which is probably why she creates these dramas for attention from strangers as who else cares about what she has to say) 😂

Reactions: 13
Annie hun if you’re reading this please make an insta story about how amazing petrol station workers are right now! That would tip Lauren over the edge

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes she was privately educated so where her sisters too.

She’s actually vile the way she behaved in that petrol station today was embarrassing the poor women being subject to her foul mouth.
She’s a benefit cheating scum! That lady works at Tesco but I can tell you now that woman has more respect then Lauren will ever have.
And she shouldn’t have been filming her and putting it over her social media.

she makes my blood boil what a disgusting creature 😤

Reactions: 19
Thanks Lauren for the laugh you’ve just provided me with..

The actual amusement from the sheer audacity of this fkn beg has killed me..

filming a woman doing her job?? Really?? After all the blurring of her child’s face, the staged back of his his head shots.. so Cairo can’t be put on the gram for all to see but this woman can.. how does she know this woman hasn’t fled an abusive relationship and is trying to stay hidden and she puts her out working at Tesco or wherever it was for all to see..

and then 😂😂😂😂 when people get on one when they’ve been given a bit of power??? hahahahah fucks sake woman.. how can she say that the way she behaves..

and by what power she’s got, I mean that poor cash kid she has..gets a bit of a platform on insta and starts giving it the big I am to to puma, Man City etc etc

Reactions: 20
Omfd 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 has anyone ever met those people who get a little power an there just consumed by it ?!?!?!??!? Coming from the woman who thinks cos she got pregnant by premier league and England star KYLE WALKER 🙄 she had the power to control who Puma sponsored / who got selected for England squad / Single mum advocate/ gingerbread ambassador 🤮🤮🤮🤮 nothing fails to suprise me with this nutcase 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank Lauren for the laugh you’ve just provided me with..

The actual amusement from the sheer audacity of this fkn beg has killed me..

filming a woman doing her job?? Really?? After all the blurring of her child’s face, the staged back of his his head shots.. so Cairo can’t be put on the gram for all to see but this woman can.. how does she know this woman hasn’t fled an abusive relationship and is trying to stay hidden and she puts her out working at Tesco or wherever it was for all to see..

and then 😂😂😂😂 when people get on one when they’ve been given a bit of power hahahahah fucks sake woman.. how can she say that the way she behaves..

and by what power she’s got, I mean that poor cash kid she has..gets a bit of a platform on insta and starting giving it the big I am to to puma, Man City etc etc
Omfd 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 has anyone ever met those people who get a little power an there just consumed by it ?!?!?!??!? Coming from the woman who thinks cos she got pregnant by premier league and England star KYLE WALKER 🙄 she had the power to control who Puma sponsored / who got selected for England squad / Single mum advocate/ gingerbread ambassador 🤮🤮🤮🤮 nothing fails to suprise me with this nutcase 🙈
ha ha exactly what I was typing at the same time but you worded it so
Much better than me 😂😂😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yes she was privately educated so where her sisters too.

She’s actually vile the way she behaved in that petrol station today was embarrassing the poor women being subject to her foul mouth.
She’s a benefit cheating scum! That lady works at Tesco but I can tell you now that woman has more respect then Lauren will ever have.
And she shouldn’t have been filming her and putting it over her social media.

she makes my blood boil what a disgusting creature 😤
I have got to laugh, privately educated and what did she do with it?!
She rose to the dizzy heights of having a criminal record, lives in her mum’s box room and was a sperm receptacle for a bloke who pretends she doesn’t exist 😂 She might have achieved more at the local comp 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She really is the lowest common denominator, call someone out for doing their job, a job that pays taxes that Lauryn tried to steal. She's an absolutely disgusting pig, her poor son has that thing as a mother 🙈. Sat there on her stories thinking she is the just amazing, she is sick and absolutely vile. Go and get a proper job love, live in the real world, get off your back, shut your legs and earn your place 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she’s rang Kyle demanding that he find her fuel as she needs it to ferry his spawn about?! She’ll be telling him to siphon it from Annie’s petrol tank as she is obviously far more important!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.