Lauryn Goodman #10 The Walker stalker, bull talker with a gagging order.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually normal the last four hours she’s posted nothing but stuff about puma ffs .

what does she expect them to do they only design the boot . Half the people that are complaining are single mums with duck all better to do it’s pathetic . Puma staff must be laughing in work reading these emails . I just messaged them myself saying can they sort it out with lauryn stalking and obsessing over Kyle walkers boots . she Really is batshit crazy ain’t she .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be so bored today, sat in Carrons box room sending complaints to herself on behalf of Puma, forever fighting for kiora??? Fighting for what exactly, fighting to force his dad to love him all because she didn't get the life she thought she was going to get. The jealousy towards Annie is embarrassing, Lauryn is just a greedy cow at the end of the day and has to push her narrative to stay relevant, swipe up to fund her lazy lifestyle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Fancy having that nutjob as a parent

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wonder who would be silly enough to write this nonsense 💁‍♀️😆

People even quiting their well paid jobs over KING kairo goodman date of birth on a pair of boots 😂🤭😆

the mother is even too embarrassed to state his birth date because it would blow a hole in her lies. Annie and Kyles holiday with their family were well documented in the papers first week of July 2019 - out there for all to see. her baby was born end of April no wonder she hides it
Why did you quit your job in the middle of a Global pandemic? ‘ Well it all started when my idol Lauryn was pushed away from her boyfriend and love of her life Kyle by his wicked witch childhood sweetheart and mother of his other 3 children’
Give over you silly mare! The economy is fucked! There is no way on this Earth anyone is quitting what is potentially their dream job in PR for a massive sports company for you!
Who does she think she is????

• Haha
Reactions: 43
It’s so obvious she has wrote that to herself…. When it says ‘but yea’…. Sorry Lauren, that and errrrmmmmm is your two favourite phrases so pull the other one yeah!!

so the past week she is all for… Kyle is kairos dad, gets him a shirt with his number on, gets a picture in front of the screen with his face…. But now you can’t stay relevant with the euros stuff your back on … he is bullying my son tirade ….. she is so bitter and erratic , I feel so sad for that little boy. Sometimes parents don’t want to know but for this public circus she is dragging him through is what will affect his mental health!

if he didn’t want anything to do with kaito you would have stayed silent to protect him

Reactions: 23
Honestly, and you’re still with him? Hun, you need to get rid. If you don’t, I’m going to have to resign in protest…

Oh and where did you get your socks from??
Can you screenshot all complaints and send them me also please.
I’ve had so many people ask about the Nike socks that almost every sports shop sell but I’ll pop a swipe up to save replying to you all xx Aff Link xx

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thing that gets me the most is the fact that she keeps mentioning it’s not fair for kairo to see all of this when he’s older. Babe, if you didn’t bring it to social media and continuously post about it for 6 weeks he would NEVER have even known 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 40
With all this King Kairo crap, you know she’s going to be one of those unbearable mothers who thinks their kid does nothing wrong and never lies. The type to fall out with teachers, other parents and be in complete denial about their kid.

He is a child, a baby, yet she talks about ‘his followers and supporters’. It’s so unhealthy and dysfunctional. She’s teaching him that external (fake and toxic) validation from strangers is crucial whilst also harping on that his father has rejected him.

That kid has a really hard time coming if she continues with this. Lauryn needs to learn about fostering resilience and enhancing self belief. Not teaching her child to look to strangers to approve, validate and affirm.

Do you think she believes she is doing the right thing? I do. She’s worryingly delusional. And she will damage that kid so much unless she stops this ridiculous social media and WAG lifestyle obsession. I can’t see she has anyone grounded around her, to help that kid navigate through the shitshow and provide stability and unwavering, healthy, unconditional love.
I feel sorry for that child.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Is she for real at all . King Kia or has a better following . duck off lauryn you have 105k followers and he has millions . Do you actually think any of us believe that people walked out of their paid job just because he didn’t put your son name on a boot hea wearing ffs . Give over your embarrassing yourself 😂😂. He as a man had a choice and he wants nothing to do with your son so move on he’s allowed to wear boots with his other sons names on even if it upsets you !!!!! It’s not illegal
What’s this Puma employees name, I’m guessing something like ‘Hans Christian Doesn’t Exist’ cos that message is BULLSHIT. Lauren fairytales don’t exist and neither does Kairo Goodmans loyal fan club. You are a bell end of titanic proportions 🛎

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She really thinks she’s something don’t she and kiaro is this big celebrity kid . Nobody knows him 😂😂 he’s like any other one year old and why is she copying Annie by calling him king that’s so creepy

on a serious note I hope puma have her done for slander and Kyle and Annie get restraining orders in place she’s clearly unhinged . Bet she lurks past the house they live in as well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if someone has already said this but would genuinely feel like contacting puma not necessarily in support of the boots but in opposition to LaurEns ridiculous tirade against Kyle and his family
Have done already

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I started coming to this page to laugh at the silly things this girl was doing cos I couldn’t quite believe it but now it’s got to the point where I want someone close to her to have a serious chat with her because she’s obviously very unwell. I’m actually concerned for her son and for Annie. The constant bombardment Annie is having to take is bang out of order. Yes she chose to take Kyle back but let’s not forget she’s the one who’s love of their life cheated on her and broke her heart and now Lauren takes ANY opportunity to rub salt in the wound. Everytime I speak to someone I know or mutuals of Kyle they all say the same thing - they’re concerned for that baby because she behaves so erratically.

Reactions: 34
After kyle’s dalliance with the beg has any other footballers cheated or has he taught em all a lesson

They end up with a bunny boiler but no one can be Worser then her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
After the taxpayer stopped funding her lifestyle when convicted of benefit fraud 2019 she conveniently found a mug to pay for her next 18 years just a few months later
Best thing is she stated she paid every penny back before the trial, as though that makes it right... the cheek at being able to pay it all back in that short amount of time really does show she didn’t need the cash.....any struggling parent would be paying an affordable amount back each week...😌😌

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Best thing is she stated she paid every penny back before the trial, as though that makes it right... the cheek at being able to pay it all back in that short amount of time really does show she didn’t need the cash.....any struggling parent would be paying an affordable amount back each week...😌😌
Do you know if she had completed the community service hours she was given yet?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.