Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rose94

VIP Member
New thread suggestion: anything negative or truthful she blocks, swipe up to see where I got kairos socks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

To cat lady

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion: lives at her ma’s house, benefits felon. Sits on insta all day while Kairo watches coco melon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
**Eighteen years, eighteen years
She got one of your kids, got you for eighteen years
I know somebody payin' child support for one of his kids
His baby mama car and crib is bigger than his
You will see him on TV any given Sunday
Win the Premier league and drive off in a Hyundai
She was supposed to buy your shorty food and clothes with your money
She went to the doctor got new teeth with your money
She walkin' around trying look like Annie with your money
Shoulda just got that snip and jonnys with your money
If you ain't no punk
Holla, "We want protection! We want protection!"
It's somethin' that you need to have
Cause we all know she a benefit fraud and wants a footballer baby dad

Eighteen years, eighteen years
And on the 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
What really annoys me is this single parent BS. My friend got pregnant from a one night stand. She told the lad and he said he wasn’t interested and that was that. She kept the baby. She has done it all from day one, she has never complained ( just the normal mum complaints), she has never asked for a penny off him ( as he made his feelings clear he didn’t want the baby) and she hasn’t ever posted any crap about being a strong independent single mother or wished herself a Happy Father’s Day. She’s just out there raising her child and working all the hours she can to give them the best life possible.
She doesn’t expect one day to get a thank you off her child for doing it herself she expects maybe one day the child will want to find their dad and she’ll support them not matter what without holding grudges. You don’t have a child in hopes you’ll be rewarded for it one day. You just get on with it because your world revolves around them now. She’s so petty it makes me cringe and she’s so in love with him when he couldn’t care less about her. She just looked desperate in that photo dragging her son into the drama just making sure he grows up knowing his dad never wanted him and making a point of it. She’s pure evil honestly don’t know how her friends aren’t telling her straight that she’s an absolute nob.
Just imaging my friend giving her kid this strangers surname because he’s biologically the child’s dad hmmm LAURYN you wouldn’t of bothered if he wasn’t famous end of. Stop trying to hurt Annie she’s living in a mansion with the man of your DREAMS with their three kids that’s he is bringing up. I’m not saying that ok but that’s your reality love so come to terms with it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Rose94

VIP Member
Lauren’s anger isn’t because of him not seeing Kairo. It’s 100% down to her thinking she was gonna get the WAG lifestyle, nanny, designer bags, going to the games, Range Rover etc… instead she gets maintenance and was left holding the baby and she’s bitter about it. I do not for 1 second believe she didn’t know till she was 5 months gone because
1. She went completely silent on social media when Kairo was conceived until she announced it.
2. she was wearing those stupid beads with the intention of getting pregnant, so why would you not do a pregnancy test as soon as you could if getting pregnant to him was your intention??
crazy woman🤯

8688B204-32B0-415B-9129-B1B133582D84.jpeg
Also, here’s a comment that didn’t age well…. “This will be the last time I comment on it” 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

livingforthetea

Lauryn purposely tried to get pregnant by Kyle which she confirmed by stating she wore fertility bracelets whilst having sex with him.
Lauryn had previously tried to befriend Annie whilst she was heartbroken about Kyle’s previous infidelity, this has been confirmed by Annie.
Lauryn outed Kyle as the father by selling her story to the newspapers.
Lauryn has done nothing but slate Kyle and has welcomed her huns to do so publicly too.
Lauryn has alluded to the fact that Annie is stopping Kyle seeing the kid which has therefore caused Annie to receive more abuse from her huns.
Lauryn has started a petition telling Kyle he is not allowed to wear the football boots with his 3 sons (who I’m assuming were planned and are very much adored by him) names on unless the kid she trapped him with is on there too.
Lauryn tried to start another petition making it illegal to not see your biological children.
Lauryn has been selling stories to the tabloids since her Son’s birth, riding on the coat tails of her short short fling with Kyle and humiliating Annie and their sons in the process.
Annie: IT’S A BOY
Lauryn: tHiS iS hArRaSsMeNt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

justheretoread99

VIP Member
Just had a little nose on her website. This is from the About Me section. Still sticking to the story of her and Kyle being besties for a decade 😂😂

Oh my days I have no words. How has she got the FRONT to have this shit on her website.

1. The title on the menu is called “About Me” but she writes about herself in the third person. Odd.

2. “Part Persian & Part English” Why does “Part” have a capital letter. It is not a noun🤦‍♀️

3. “Whom, she had a friendship with for nearly a decade”. If she had a friendship with Kyle for 10 years then surely she will have had a friendship with Annie. You can’t be friends with someone for 10 years and not know or be friends with their partner. According to Annie’s interview she only met LaurEn a few months before she got pregnant. Just doesn’t add up. I think the friendship was all in her head.

4. “She is featured regularly in Closer magazine normalising being a single parent”. Wtf. She isn’t normalising anything. Being a single parent is normal. It’s 2021 not the 1950’s LaurEn. I can only find 1 article about her in Closer…. An interview.

5. “She is a strong believer in healing crystals and wore her fertility bracelet before falling pregnant to her miracle baby”. Homewrecker

6. “Lauryn has an interest in travelling. She has been lucky enough to travel all over the world as her father is a captain for an airline company.” Lmao Wtf?! I thought her dad was hardly in her life? How can having a dad as a pilot allow you to travel all over the world? Unless he owns and flies his own private jet. But if he did, we all know the witches of eastwick would have jets all over their insta posts.

7. “Lauryn has had this website made to help form a mum community as she felt Instagram wasn’t the right platform for it.” This makes no sense. She spends every living waking hour on Instagram. She fucking loves the gram and doesn’t shut the fuck up about being a mum.

Baffled by the whole thing. This website will be the gift that keeps on giving 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

SATCGOSS

VIP Member
I’ve noticed there are some people on here that get really pissed off for the support Annie gets on this thread but I’m not sure why 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s been said before many times over, people have ended up Team Annie because of the despicable things Lauryn has and continues to do (jeez we’re even sticking up for Kyle sometimes).

I’m here for all ☕ BUT I will admit I am sometimes cynical about some of the negative posts about Annie. It’s only because the vile Goodman sisters have come on here making shit up to excuse their slaggy behaviour by discrediting Annie.

All the Goodman’s achieve by faking it is make people fight harder for Annie and be doubtful of what might be genuine ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Moe

VIP Member
About LaurEn: LaurEn Goodman

This is how it should read.

I was the short squat pan faced kid at school that had the reputation as a bully but it wasn’t fair as I had to sit on a cushion in assembly because I had piles.

When I left school I auditioned for every reality show going unfortunately no one was interested. I became besties with Nadia Essex as she was as desperate as me. She dropped me as soon as she got the Celebrities Go Dating gig.

Along the way I hitched up with a few ugly guys that had money and didn’t have high standards. They all dumped me anyway.

My sister the pretty one got on a few reality shows. She also like me has the personality of a sack of spuds but I hitched a ride on her coat tails.

I started to buy articles and hired Backgrid to get on the sidebar of shame in the DM whilst fraudulently claiming benefits.

It was all going well I continued to show off my lavish lifestyle to all the followers I had bought unfortunately my court appearance for benefits fraud was leaked to the local rag.

I had to hide away for a few months but then I met up with 💷. He didn’t want to know once I was preggers.

I came up with the endometriosis story as me and the coven (my sisters and mum) calculated that was the best way to do it. We hired Backgrid again as we have them on speed dial to leak the story. Hell I even got on Victoria Derbyshire.

I’m still selling my fertility bracelets I bought from Ali Express for 20p but am willing to sell to the most vulnerable and desperate for £35.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

happylou

Chatty Member
Somebody just said on her picture “ I thought his dads a waste of space “ she said “ he is “

so if he’s such a waste of space then why put him in a shirt with number 2 on knowing full well thats the number of his dads shirt ……. because she’s simply obsessed . Tragic that she’s say outside a pub drinking a shitty drink whilst Annie is probably with the other wags having spa treatments sipping champagne waiting to watch their men play the biggest game in history 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Reactions: 47

Matterbaby

VIP Member
Crazy how an infertile woman can have sex once with a Premier League footballer and get pregnant eh? 😂 Miraculous!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

happylou

Chatty Member
i Have an ex who is my sons father funnily enough called Kyle 😂😂 I don’t put it on my business pages

mother to king thomas from a brief fuck in hilton Hotel with Kyle smith who works for McDonald’s in Cheltenham 😂😂😂🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 44

happylou

Chatty Member
have A day off lauryn FFS

i Know you read here hun so hi 👋 I’m the women you blocked because you hate the truth .
so let this sink in sugar tits . Do you genuinely seriously think in your delusional mind that Kyle Walker a Man City and England football player has less of a following than little Kiaro who is one years old and lives in his Nancy’s boxroom ??!!!

Do you really think that people left their paid job (you know the job that pays the bills and roof over their head ) all because Kyle chose not to have the child on he doesn’t want to see on his boots that he asked to be designed himself ?!!

Do you really think that PUMA a huge make especially in football worldwide have lost out in sales because kiaro name was not on Kyle walkers boots ???

your petition got less than 2 thoasand signatures 😂 you are aware in a small town alone you have over 100k people living in houses your petition had a measly 2k signatures and your actually Thinking puma took a hit in sales FUCK OFF 😂😂😂

most embarrassing person I have ever seen your batshit crazy hun just have a day off stalking Kyle and Annie your obsession is clear and creepy !!!!!! Type of physco that sits at night putting pins in a Kyle Walker teddy 🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mozco90

I’ve just thought, my partner only has 3 out of 4 of our kids names tattooed on him!! Starting a petition right this second! Will you all sign it please and I’ll hit you up with 72943 affiliate links a day as a way of thanking you all. Thanks huns x

• Haha
  • Heart

Belleboo

VIP Member
Wonder who would be silly enough to write this nonsense 💁‍♀️😆

People even quiting their well paid jobs over KING kairo goodman date of birth on a pair of boots 😂🤭😆

the mother is even too embarrassed to state his birth date because it would blow a hole in her lies. Annie and Kyles holiday with their family were well documented in the papers first week of July 2019 - out there for all to see. her baby was born end of April no wonder she hides it
Why did you quit your job in the middle of a Global pandemic? ‘ Well it all started when my idol Lauryn was pushed away from her boyfriend and love of her life Kyle by his wicked witch childhood sweetheart and mother of his other 3 children’
Give over you silly mare! The economy is fucked! There is no way on this Earth anyone is quitting what is potentially their dream job in PR for a massive sports company for you!
Who does she think she is????

• Haha
Reactions: 43