Lauryn Goodman #10 The Walker stalker, bull talker with a gagging order.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she waffles on about any old shite...she will be gettin sued by cocomelon next

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Claims it’s because he’s ‘ teething’ so what the duck are her bracelets doing on him. Constantly adding a link for ‘ teething’ bracelets wtf does it do ? Give him more teeth then because it clearly does f all!
She’s more than a freak hahahah !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her level of stupid is amusing, quite happy for him to watch the football games and point out his daddy that doesn't want him but na its a kids programme that ll mess with his head. That laddie has no chance in life with that neanderthal as a parent

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s more needin to delete all the England games she re watches daily from her sky planner 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He'll be on BGT next. Kairo the Cocomelon tap dancer.
This had me dying 😂😂 ‘Kairo don’t forget the sob story, your Dad is THE Kyle Walker - Manchester City & England player & your Mum sells Nike Socks through affiliate links to those who can’t use Google’ ... could you imagine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This had me dying 😂😂 ‘Kairo don’t forget the sob story, your Dad is THE Kyle Walker - Manchester City & England player & your Mum sells Nike Socks through affiliate links to those who can’t use Google’ ... could you imagine 😂
Beggy will concoct a dance for him called the swipe up 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
she is now making a highlights reel on instagram to show the negative effects of too much screen time on children. please tell me why is she only just realising this?? it is common sense to everyone else but her apparently

View attachment 674084
“you’ve been tricked” she’s just been going on about her child is waking her up in the early hours of the morning begging her to watch it😂 i think it’s you lauryn who’s been tricked love
Who the actual duck does she think she is? I have an almost 2 year old, I work, am a single mother and am a carer for my disabled Mam. My kid is obsessed with Hey Duggee and yes I put it on because it’s the only chance I get to do my 20,000 other jobs.
This head has way too much time on her hands so instead just comes up with all this shite. I really hope no Mams read that and feel bad, she’s one of the worst examples of a mother you can get and I would never say that lightly!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Right. Has this absolute ham wallet actually said her kid does sign language?
Wonder if she means makaton? He probably learned from Mr Tumble when she was ‘pumping’ or lunch/dinner time or household chores (or basically all day reading between the lines).

Can’t believe she’s now trying to pretend it was a half hour here and there but then trips herself up and says he brought her a book and toy this evening (why wouldn’t he be doing that every evening if he only watches 30 minutes?) 😆

If your mum’s doing all the cleaning & shopping for her house Lauryn (and Kairo is watching tv all day), what exactly do you do? Oh that’s right, you’re on your phone ALL day posting to the Gram and stalking

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.