Lauryn Goodman #10 The Walker stalker, bull talker with a gagging order.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lauryn purposely tried to get pregnant by Kyle which she confirmed by stating she wore fertility bracelets whilst having sex with him.
Lauryn had previously tried to befriend Annie whilst she was heartbroken about Kyle’s previous infidelity, this has been confirmed by Annie.
Lauryn outed Kyle as the father by selling her story to the newspapers.
Lauryn has done nothing but slate Kyle and has welcomed her huns to do so publicly too.
Lauryn has alluded to the fact that Annie is stopping Kyle seeing the kid which has therefore caused Annie to receive more abuse from her huns.
Lauryn has started a petition telling Kyle he is not allowed to wear the football boots with his 3 sons (who I’m assuming were planned and are very much adored by him) names on unless the kid she trapped him with is on there too.
Lauryn tried to start another petition making it illegal to not see your biological children.
Lauryn has been selling stories to the tabloids since her Son’s birth, riding on the coat tails of her short short fling with Kyle and humiliating Annie and their sons in the process.
Annie: IT’S A BOY
Lauryn: tHiS iS hArRaSsMeNt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
i Just still can’t get over him having kyles last name like that’s creepy when he’s made it clear he wants nothing to do with him . its like she’s doing it so people know who his dad is but nobody cares 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Some one wrote he was cheating before lauryn and after lauryn but the thing is he didn’t go back to lauryn so that means it was only a one night stand with her not some relationship she keeps banging on about and he went with those sex workers after she had the kid so he could of went to her but didn’t she’s so deluded she’s a joke any other women who’s got a bit of decency would of thought let me concentrate on my child sod the dad but not her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She relentlessly tries to make up a narrative that kyle and her were some fairytale and poor kyle is a victim that is being controlled. She thinks because the Walkers are private she will always get away with telling lies.

She can't cope when she hasn't control to delete the truth. blocking and deleting won't change the fact 99.99% of people despise the type of cheap trash she is. Likely brought a case full of fake clothes for the child in Turkey when spending his maintenance money on her fake turkey teeth
Did she not beg them for free on account of being Chloe Goodmans sister and mother of Kyle Walkers 4th son?? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I didn't realise until I googled Mel reeves done the same thing 😳 3 loose best friends that managed to live 30 years without falling pregnant all conveniently get pregnant at the same time trapping 3 footballers 😂 what are the chances that they all forgot what a condom and the pill is all of a sudden? the 2 unwanted rejects conveniently both pretended they didn't find out until they were half way through because they knew the fathers didnt want it and they both went to the papers to out the fathers round the same time in the exact same way 😂 Danny simpson ran a mile too - I don't blame him one bit.

Do these workshy money chasers desperate to jump on the gravy train think the public are all mugs like Grant and don't see what they intentionally did?

Reactions: 24
I didn't realise until I googled Mel reeves done the same thing 😳 3 loose best friends that managed to live 30 years without falling pregnant all conveniently get pregnant at the same time trapping 3 footballers 😂 what are the chances that they all forgot what a condom and the pill is all of a sudden? the 2 unwanted rejects conveniently both pretended they didn't find out until they were half way through because they knew the fathers didnt want it and they both went to the papers to out the fathers round the same time in the exact same way 😂 Danny simpson ran a mile too - I don't blame him one bit.

Do these workshy money chasers desperate to jump on the gravy train think the public are all mugs like Grant and don't see what they intentionally did?
Apparently Grant knows and was fuming at Chloe as she slipped up about the ovulation tests. Think he’s paid her back and then some with cheating on her (this came from an insider on one of Lauryn’s threads who said Grant is only with her as he knows she’ll try to stop him seeing Isla and behave like Lauryn)

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What really annoys me is this single parent BS. My friend got pregnant from a one night stand. She told the lad and he said he wasn’t interested and that was that. She kept the baby. She has done it all from day one, she has never complained ( just the normal mum complaints), she has never asked for a penny off him ( as he made his feelings clear he didn’t want the baby) and she hasn’t ever posted any crap about being a strong independent single mother or wished herself a Happy Father’s Day. She’s just out there raising her child and working all the hours she can to give them the best life possible.
She doesn’t expect one day to get a thank you off her child for doing it herself she expects maybe one day the child will want to find their dad and she’ll support them not matter what without holding grudges. You don’t have a child in hopes you’ll be rewarded for it one day. You just get on with it because your world revolves around them now. She’s so petty it makes me cringe and she’s so in love with him when he couldn’t care less about her. She just looked desperate in that photo dragging her son into the drama just making sure he grows up knowing his dad never wanted him and making a point of it. She’s pure evil honestly don’t know how her friends aren’t telling her straight that she’s an absolute nob.
Just imaging my friend giving her kid this strangers surname because he’s biologically the child’s dad hmmm LAURYN you wouldn’t of bothered if he wasn’t famous end of. Stop trying to hurt Annie she’s living in a mansion with the man of your DREAMS with their three kids that’s he is bringing up. I’m not saying that ok but that’s your reality love so come to terms with it.
I SALUTE YOU👍

Reactions: 4
Apparently Grant knows and was fuming at Chloe as she slipped up about the ovulation tests. Think he’s paid her back and then some with cheating on her (this came from an insider on one of Lauryn’s threads who said Grant is only with her as he knows she’ll try to stop him seeing Isla and behave like Lauryn)
He’ll have plenty of chance to cheat being in Boro and she’s never with him!

Reactions: 8
i Just still can’t get over him having kyles last name like that’s creepy when he’s made it clear he wants nothing to do with him . its like she’s doing it so people know who his dad is but nobody cares 😂
According to an insider on Lauryn’s thread, as Kairo’s legal father (he’s on the birth certificate) Kyle has barred her from showing Kairo’s face.

Reactions: 13
According to an insider on Lauryn’s thread, as Kairo’s legal father (he’s on the birth certificate) Kyle has barred her from showing Kairo’s face.
There is no way that attention seeker isn't barred from showing his face. She would be posting it everyday if she was allowed.

Have to laugh at the comments saying a blurred out face is so cute 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He’ll have plenty of chance to cheat being in Boro and she’s never with him!
Can’t stand cheating in any form but if ever there was some empathy for it, this might be it. Grant was trapped into a baby, he has to practically share his home with the witches of eastwick 24/7 instead of just his little family, his missus is on OF and then the ribbing he must get from team mates and pure embarrassment of Lauryn being a public psycho! He’s basically trapped in the relationship just so he can be a dad and not have his life made hell. If I was Chloe I’d rather be single then clinging onto someone who has to pretend he wants to be there.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Wish Kyle could respond to LaurYn like this!
‘Lower your tone, you rude person’ 😂
I actually find him hilarious!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don't like Kyle but I like him more than Lauryn.

Let's make this a Kyle Walker fan club on Lauryn's thread ahahahaha.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m new to this thread . I feel like I need to go back a couple threads to catch up a bit on what has gone on . Either way I still think it’s ludicrous she called him after his father when he doesn’t want any contact with him . She says it wasn’t always like that is that true ? She makes out like he signed the birth certificate and was aware son was having his last name

Reactions: 3
I’m new to this thread . I feel like I need to go back a couple threads to catch up a bit on what has gone on . Either way I still think it’s ludicrous she called him after his father when he doesn’t want any contact with him . She says it wasn’t always like that is that true ? She makes out like he signed the birth certificate and was aware son was having his last name
She didn't name her child for months and things had gone sour long before it. I very much doubt he went with her to sign the birth certificate. The way she behaves if he was within a mile of her she would be broadcasting it. As a single mother the decision lay with her - still don't understand why you would name a child after a sperm donor who doesn't acknowledge the child

She said she called him walker because the goodman name didn't mean anything to her - so she thought attaching her son to a family name that doesn't accept him was better 💁‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It is very absessive . It’s like she wants everyone to know who his dad is . I noticed it’s all she ever talks about constantly throwing digs at the father . She needs to move on . So I looked back at older threads I was horrified when I seen she drew a penis picture in her baby’s back who even does that . She’s vile .

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She didn't name her child for months and things had gone sour long before it. I very much doubt he went with her to sign the birth certificate. The way she behaves if he was within a mile of her she would be broadcasting it. As a single mother the decision lay with her - still don't understand why you would name a child after a sperm donor who doesn't acknowledge the child

She said she called him walker because the goodman name didn't mean anything to her - so she thought attaching her son to a family name that doesn't accept him was better 💁‍♀️
If this child has Walker as a surname, wouldn't Kyle have had to give permission? She couldn't just rock up to register and say 'He's Kairo Walker' could she?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.