laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Carley Jones? The queen of toxic positivity. Clearly the most bitter person on insta - you lost your company through your own mistakes... get over it and stop uploading pics of it and putting so much effort into slating it still. Also - people paying to take business advise from her? Salon owner lol

Who is the gf????
who’s this Carley 👀

Anyone follow Carley Jones? The queen of toxic positivity. Clearly the most bitter person on insta - you lost your company through your own mistakes... get over it and stop uploading pics of it and putting so much effort into slating it still. Also - people paying to take business advise from her? Salon owner lol

Who is the gf????
I follow Carly - I think she was fine for a while but not sure. I do wonder how she gets all her money!

Reactions: 1
i was the exact same. loved following her but had to unfollow. Very very bitter and passive agressive for someone who has ‘moved on’ and is so glad it’s happened. Although felt really sorry for her on the come dine with me show - you could just tell ciara was embarrassing her. She is so full on.
I follow Carly - I think she was fine for a while but not sure. I do wonder how she gets all her money!

Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike the selfish c*nt anymore she shares snaps of her training in the bleeping gym!! my sister has lost her PT business, clients and income for following guidelines! Yet this ignorant brat carries on regardless!

Reactions: 2
Just when I thought I couldn’t dislike the selfish c*nt anymore she shares snaps of her training in the bleeping gym!! my sister has lost her PT business, clients and income for following guidelines! Yet this ignorant brat carries on regardless!
She really is a selfish cow.
Looks like there’s a party this aft too.

Reactions: 3
To derail back to Ashley, how is she allowed to have a Make Up artist round to do her make up?
And how can she also do all this Morpheus treatment on all her friends, plus all the stuff she has done to herself when clinics and aesthetics, salons, make up etc are closed?
Do her and Lauren think they are above everyone else?! Obviously so!

To derail back to Ashley, how is she allowed to have a Make Up artist round to do her make up?
And how can she also do all this Morpheus treatment on all her friends, plus all the stuff she has done to herself when clinics and aesthetics, salons, make up etc are closed?
Do her and Lauren think they are above everyone else?! Obviously so!
I have no idea! She seems to think she’s above the law! No idea how these selfish people keep getting away with it. Also where is she going to get her make up done? Everywhere is closed 😂She needs her own thread!

I have no idea! She seems to think she’s above the law! No idea how these selfish people keep getting away with it. Also where is she going to get her make up done? Everywhere is closed 😂She needs her own thread!
I started one yesterday as she was irritating me!!
Search Ashley Hunt - thecosmeticconsult

Lauren’s been training people in semi permanent makeup for the last few weeks. She’s not even been qualified that long herself apparently 🤣

I see carley jones has yet again mouthing about a staff member who’s left her work place. How unprofessional as a business owner. She is easily the most bitter person to exist lol

Who does she think she is🤣🤣🤣
Yeahhhh cause we are all desperate to be you in ya sunnies when you’re with the abusive ex of one of your bridesmaids 😂 can’t contain the jealousy

Also does anyone follow or know that niece she has jade Harris who black faces and tries to be racially ambiguous?? It’s so offensive you’re totally white hun jalexandrax

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wonder if Joel will come begging back to Lauren again now he’s split up with Jess for the 100000th toxic time

Sam Shack is defo on the scene as they were at a restaurant in Rawtenstall which I sometimes go to. They were in the beer garden / marquee thing having a drink, she posted her glass of wine on Instagram but no sign of him. He posted a video and she was there on the video.