Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
I would love to know what’s happening with her and this Kelsey! Especially in her story just now saying she’s realised so much the last few days...
She doesn’t follow him anymore though. It’s weird. I thought the video she shared the other day had loads of Rick in, but she wouldn’t be so stupid, would she....? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Jklaowv

I dont begrudge anyone a fairytale ending, but her lifestyle and life choices leave a lot to be desired.
She is selfish with her behaviour, especially with being in the middle of a pandemic, zero regard for anyone else except her needs and wants. Only need to see how she was around Kelsey for a start.
Throwing Thea into her relationships, she’s only 3 and has had 3 fulltime dads so far! She makes her money through god knows what means, and I think regardless of family tragedies - which I am very sorry for, it does not warrant anyone behaving like she does. Selfish.
She was a well paid manager of MYA the cosmetic surgery company. It's possible she still does that, could be furloughed atm and has reduced hours? I think that's a little narrow minded (in the kindest way possible) because you dont know what happened or to who, it's easy to judge from the outside. I think she has good intentions and I have no problem with people being selfish when they are doing what they think is best for them and their child. She obviously adores Thea and not everyone meets prince charming first time do they. I think people could have abit more faith in her and it could turn up good :)

Niknak50

Does she actually give treatments? I thought she was like Lauren - more a patient coordinator or sales role in the clinic.
She has had every treatment but I do think she looks amazing
Yes she does! She actually does the Morpheus 8 treatment! I thought a qualified practitioner would have to do that! I certainly wouldn’t go to anyone unqualified and I don’t think she would either. So I’m surprised she’s doing it.

KatyRogs

Chatty Member
Wonder if Joel will come begging back to Lauren again now he’s split up with Jess for the 100000th toxic time

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
God all those affiliate links are driving me crazy. Surely she has to declare them somehow because she’ll be making money from them?!

hellsbells1987

Anyone follow Carley Jones? The queen of toxic positivity. Clearly the most bitter person on insta - you lost your company through your own mistakes... get over it and stop uploading pics of it and putting so much effort into slating it still. Also - people paying to take business advise from her? Salon owner lol

Who is the gf????
who’s this Carley 👀

anon_000

Dubai is sooo expensive, I don’t understand how she can afford to go there twice in as many weeks, plus taking her daughter and mum along for the second trip 🤔
Note to self - must start doing lip blush to afford that lifestyle!!
The fact she’s gone to dubai 3 times this year just baffles me. Can she not go somewhere else 😂

Halliestar

VIP Member
When she posted that stuff about her pigmentation I can’t get over the lips - they are proper blow up doll style!
Yeah they need dissolving. Mine got like that, they may look ok from the front but the side they don’t at all. Mine are much more natural now without the beak effect lol