laurenelizabeth_xx

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a screwball - she is always ‘obsessed’ with her latest boyfriend so she will be pregnant by Christmas to try keep hold of him… didn’t work for his last baby mommas tho Lauren!

Reactions: 5
To me, he looks like he needs a fucking good wash! Eurgh, his manky maggot has reproduced enough, there’s no need for him to get another baby mama (I FUCKING HATE THAT CUNTING TERM WITH EVERY FIBER OF MY BEING)!

Reactions: 5
So are we opening the books on whether they will make it to a wedding?

Reactions: 3
I posted a comment to the wrong thread about the ring… she didn’t have a pot to piss in not long ago and they look to live in a modest house, what’s with everyone having huge diamonds?!
Nice that she’s happy though

I posted a comment to the wrong thread about the ring… she didn’t have a pot to piss in not long ago and they look to live in a modest house, what’s with everyone having huge diamonds?!
Nice that she’s happy though
I hope she gets her happy ever after. He seems like a decent bloke to her

I couldn’t tell if she was being serious with that part caus if so what the actual fuck
It’s true. She’s just said on her stories it’s booked for next September. She must have been looking at venues already