Laurence Fox

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I suspect he is fuelled by jealousy and entitlement and the possible drug induced mental breakdown is a consequence. He is living proof that even if you come from a famous acting family, have tons of connections and went to Harrow, it will only get you a leg up you don't deserve, but won't keep you there if you are tit/unreliable/a twit. He can't quite believe Billie Piper divorced him and had a better career and life after they split and that no one wanted to listen to his tit 'music'.
Totally agree, I think he’s lost control and that’s where all this is going from. He’s probably acutely aware that members of his family have had more successful careers and are better actors, he can’t believe Billie dared to leave him and he can’t believe we didn’t all want him for next Prime Minister!

Reactions: 9
It is amazing how he has managed to duck up his career, seeing as most of his family, extended and close, are involved in the acting business in some way. An epic fail.

Reactions: 11
It is amazing how he has managed to duck up his career, seeing as most of his family, extended and close, are involved in the acting business in some way. An epic fail.
Like an earlier poster said, coming from a well connected family and going to a posh school will get you to the front the queue. But if you don’t deliver the goods then you won’t stay there. Fox has the problem of being an ok actor with a massive ego and bad attitude: there are numerous reports of his unpleasantness on set. After a while people get fed up with that and won’t cast him. Why would you bother when you can get any number of equally good or better actors to do the job who are also easy to work with?

However Fox‘s massive arrogance prevents him from seeing this. He thinks his career is in the pits because he‘s ”posh“ and the industry discriminates against posh people. Has he heard of Tom Hiddlestone,Eddie Redmayne and Benedict Cumberbatch (a fellow old Harrovian)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Like an earlier poster said, coming from a well connected family and going to a posh school will get you to the front the queue. But if you don’t deliver the goods then you won’t stay there. Fox has the problem of being an ok actor with a massive ego and bad attitude: there are numerous reports of his unpleasantness on set. After a while people get fed up with that and won’t cast him. Why would you bother when you can get any number of equally good or better actors to do the job who are also easy to work with?
Also, being unpleasant to a 'junior' employee can be counter productive in the long term. Cilla Black was well known for being horrible to the researchers, runners etc. when she hosted Blind Date. When one of the said 'little people' became a very senior executive at ITV they had no hesitation in cancelling Blind Date, Surprise, Surprise etc. and Cilla's contract, and apparently sent her agent a two line email saying that they no plans to work with Cilla in the future.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
He reminds me of Giles Coren. All the wealth, connections, privilege, opportunities and nepotism available in the world. Yet they still manage to squander it all away by being foul.
I think they can't take any criticism and so when it happens they dig their heels in and refuse to apologise. Just getting more and more silly and petulant. Deeply immature.

Reactions: 13
Billie’s turned the kids against him then? Although I imagine there’s more going on than just his political opinions.
4AAAED27-D259-43C7-B737-B26BF7388212.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Billie’s turned the kids against him then? Although I imagine there’s more going on than just his political opinions. View attachment 1666994
Children don’t need both parents if one parent is bad for them. This goes for mums and dads. I hate this sweeping generalisation.
I don’t think it’s just his political opinions either, especially as this photo was taken in Aug this year and she’s ‘alienated’ them in 2 months.

Reactions: 19
He reminds me of Giles Coren. All the wealth, connections, privilege, opportunities and nepotism available in the world. Yet they still manage to squander it all away by being foul.
I think they can't take any criticism and so when it happens they dig their heels in and refuse to apologise. Just getting more and more silly and petulant. Deeply immature.
Bit like Harry Windsor

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Billie’s turned the kids against him then? Although I imagine there’s more going on than just his political opinions. View attachment 1666994
Of course the twit thinks Billie has turned the kids against him... nothing to do with his odious personality and extreme views that the kids are old enough to notice by themselves.

Reactions: 20
What is the likelihood that the kid doesn't even want to see his unstable, angry dad and so Billie has protected him from that?

Reactions: 17
The kid he’s talking about is 14. If he wanted to see him then I’m pretty sure there’s not much Billie Piper could do to stop him. I imagine he thinks his father is a disappointment and an embarrassment and he’s been let down by him many times and now he’s fed up with it.

Reactions: 29
Laurence Fox is still a knob of the highest order, the recent interview he did made me howl.

Reactions: 9
It really upsets me how much of a tool he is cos it’s ruined Lewis for me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It really upsets me how much of a tool he is cos it’s ruined Lewis for me 😂
I’m so glad I wasn’t invested in Lewis and barely engaged as I really dislike him. I might be wrong but I feel he teeters on the edge, he goes close enough to rile up his ill educated followers and then steps back allowing them to say the things that he’s not brave enough to say. They say it and he plays dumb… courage of conviction is important, without it you are not credible. He needs to stop sitting on the fence and just admit to being the person we all know he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see Laurence fell foul of the EU directive on flammable material in this video from yesterday :LOL: What a tool...

• Wow
Reactions: 5