Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashk7

How did she victimise herself though? Cause she made a video saying the had broke up?

Man seems so self centred

Reactions: 10

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member

girlo456

I feel like if he actually did her wrong she would be saying what he did but maybe because it was potentially her wrong doing that ended the relationship she’s keeping quiet and trying to play nice so he doesn’t tell people the truth? If she did throw a drink in someone’s face like that then it makes sense that she won’t say the reason they broke up bc that is shocking 💀

Lan2288

Her make up is awful , she doesn’t know how to contour or bronze it’s one big red patch.
also her dance videos on her “not lauren whelan” acc are making me CRINGE soooooo bad she thinks she’s unreal

monepierce

She'd actually advertise anything. As if subway need any advertisement 😂
She'd actually advertise anything. As if subway need any advertisement 😂
a pet peeve I have with influencers is when they advertise things that has nothing to do with their brand, for example a fashion influencer promoting kitkats, it makes no sense. It just screams cash grab to me

Yummum2020

I’d say she took a pill or something along those lines on a night out with his friends and he started a massive argument about it. He could have just said nothing especially given it’s been this long it just seems pointless to “address” it after a 4 month “relationship”

monepierce

she’s now on her social media talking about how she made the (local) news for wearing boxers to a neyo concert. she’s going to get such a big head from this

loub29

big lol at Shane replying to all these posts, he’s such a sad life having time to do so. I’d say he sits at home searching his name on tiktok everyday
He was for sure only with her to grow his following and that's why he was fighting so hard to be the one in the right on all the comments, he wants to maintain what he has grown thanks to her

Lan2288

His latest Tik tok of their spend the day together made me want to vomit , she is soooooo ANNOYING . Her fake giggle and how she is around him is literally the most embarrassing thing ever

Cem75

How did she victimise herself though? Cause she made a video saying the had broke up?

Man seems so self centred
100%, she didn’t say anything negative about him, being sad about a break up is not victimising yourself 💀 he reminds me of my ex when I was 19 - gaslighting, massive narcissist, wanted to control everything I did so I couldn’t go anywhere without him, if he was an ice cream he would have eaten himself

sunshine01

Shane just pulled in beside me at sea sessions in a car and started pissing in public… then proceeded to walk into sea sessions and get pics with a load of girls .. I had to laugh

• Haha
  • Sick

cheekymonkeyxx

He said on his live that:
1) he was hospitalised for 20 days
2) she posted the break-up video WHILE he was being hospitalised with a life-threatening illness

but if you look at these screenshots from the discord, he said he had norovirus on the morning of the 9th (the same day she posted her video), and then said he was home from the hospital on the 24th “after 12 long days”, meaning he was in the hospital for twelve days (not 20), and he was hospitalised on the 11th or 12th, so she posted the video days before he was hospitalised lol

I don’t doubt that he was very sick and I know that 12 days IS a long time to be in hospital, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but I can’t deal with all of the exaggeration, you can’t just add a whole week onto your hospital stay 😅 and blaming her for something completely out of anyone’s control. Even if she did post the video while he was being hospitalised, she didn’t say anything bad in it, and what would that even matter hahha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart