Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ashk7

Sorry this is so odd to me. Why is he publicly trying to make another girl jealous. This makes me feel the whole relationship is fake?
Just want to add to this. Every time someone commented on this video saying "that's not it" or "imagine dedicating a tiktok to your ex" he deleted their comments along with his own comment and then says this is satire.

Only turned into a joke once it had backfired 😂

Reactions: 11

Lan2288

It's giving love bombing/co-dependency I think
It definitely is, I’m
Pretty sure I heard her say “I love you” to him in a video. Sorry but your one month together isn’t that a bit soon?

Also her content is lacking hard since she’s been with him.

monepierce

just came on to say the story gave such mean girl vibes. Like her fella doing the accent as well out loud, clearly so they’d hear it and feel uncomfortable

I get it can be annoying around tourists but recording people and putting up the video to slag them isn’t fair??? You don’t own Ireland or st.Patricks day lol
what annoyed me was he then posted a pic on his story of that girl wearing a cap with the Union Jack on it. I hate when people take pictures of others without them consenting to it, or if he is at least scribble over her face, or maybe don’t post the pic at all🤷‍♀️

Poogram

Chatty Member
Someone posted a PowerPoint about their breakup??? I saw mentions of it on other people’s TikToks. Can I see this video? Has it been deleted?

• Wow

Poogram

Chatty Member
I honestly couldn’t believe that Tik Tok video. It was outrageous, the pride she took in herself because she threw an expensive drink over someone was actually disgusting. I don’t think she is nice at all, I used to at the beginning but as time goes on I think she has a nasty side and comes across extremely entitled and stuck up
Yeah same, thought she was really nice and down to earth but now, especially since the boyfriend, she reeks of mean girl vibes

Lan2288

Do we believe her when she says she doesn't fake tan and she's fortunate to be naturally tanned? Looks like sunbeds to me. No hate just why lie?
It definitely is sunbeds , for a long time she used to complain about how naturally pale she is and how she is self conscious without tan , if you scroll back to January she had a video about embracing her natural pale skin etc

Rubygirl96

He also has an entire discord server where 100s of girls treat him like he’s king shit and flirt with him all day. lol 21 years old or not, no girl can handle that. Discord is a weird application. Hopefully some ss from there will be leaked soon
Okay yeah makes sense why she acts like that then lol wtf is wrong with this lad

candlej

She suits the red hair hair way more pale than when she wears the tan mixed with the heavy bronzer imo

Reactions: 10

Rubygirl96

Shane said on TikTok live they left early cause he had to go back to work

surely you would have booked the time off for the whole trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 10