Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cheekymonkeyxx

He said on his live that:
1) he was hospitalised for 20 days
2) she posted the break-up video WHILE he was being hospitalised with a life-threatening illness

but if you look at these screenshots from the discord, he said he had norovirus on the morning of the 9th (the same day she posted her video), and then said he was home from the hospital on the 24th “after 12 long days”, meaning he was in the hospital for twelve days (not 20), and he was hospitalised on the 11th or 12th, so she posted the video days before he was hospitalised lol

I don’t doubt that he was very sick and I know that 12 days IS a long time to be in hospital, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, but I can’t deal with all of the exaggeration, you can’t just add a whole week onto your hospital stay 😅 and blaming her for something completely out of anyone’s control. Even if she did post the video while he was being hospitalised, she didn’t say anything bad in it, and what would that even matter hahha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
a pet peeve I have with influencers is when they advertise things that has nothing to do with their brand, for example a fashion influencer promoting kitkats, it makes no sense. It just screams cash grab to me
I always get secondhand embarrassment when they advertise Coke Zero and try to make it sound natural but are contractually obligated to say Coca Cola Zero Sugar every single time. It’s so forced and unnatural, Charleen and Ellie are awful for it on their pod. But yeah Lauren would advertise anything.

ragingbull

They’re bad enough to watch separately but together they’re completely unbearable. Sooo cringe

Megapuff

Chatty Member
Omg so glad there's a thread here now for Lauren.

What's the craic with them being in love everyday since they got together? She's on his Live now getting ready so strange. Almost screams PR relationship.

She also made a tiktok saying she ordered all her Christmas presents in advance this year then two days later has that BOI ad buying her Christmas presents... Like so unnatural
---
Where does the fella live?

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
She's home, she got her hair done in MD in Carlow last week. Tagged photos on Instagram. They only flew out on the 9th April so the month was cut short for sure.

Ilovedogsx

Sorry I didn’t record it, I don’t follow him but his lives always pop up on my fyp. Someone asked him where he’s from and he said Derry. Then said “maybe you’ve heard of a little show called Derry Girls. Or Bloody Sunday ahahaha”. Rubbing his weird little goatee. Someone in the chat said what’s so funny about Bloody Sunday and he denied laughing about it 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 9

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
People are also going mad over his sister defending him, why would she not it’s her brother of course she’s going to defend him.
Totally disagree with this, The sister was like a trollop all over TikTok claiming he did no wrong, truth be told he abandoned a 21 year-old in Marbella. There’s a rape reported every two days in Málaga. Would the sister like it done to her own daughter? She’s a mother herself, she had fuck all compassion for Lauren when she was defending her brother, knowing he’d left her high and dry on her own in Spain.

Ellybelly91

What even is the point of her Instagram or tik tok only for people to tell her how hot she is? She’s as bad as him for the vanity!

gossguru

She also said before she hates Dublin 😂 interesting considering most of her work comes from there. Stay in Carlow luv

gossguru

He’s not bad looking, but I agree that as soon as I looked at his social media posts - immediate cringe and ick! Looks really aren’t everything 🤣🤣🤣

lollolololol335

I cannot wait for Lauren to respond to all of this and tell her side of the story IF she does and reveal what an absolute looney he is, although I feel this may turn into a “he did this, she did this” situation which will only gain them both more unnecessary recognition and clout🤣lowkey embarrassing

Chestnut

I'm coming across as a Shane hate page hahaha he just makes me cringe so bad. What is this weird look into the camera 😭😭
Imagine wakening up next to him in your face doing all that kinda stuff hahaha i’ve got the ick so bad for him

• Sick
  • Haha

monepierce

So staged too, both posted the video with same reaction
these couples that over share their relationships end very badly. I’ve seen it multiple times before. a private relationship is a happy relationship. I said what I said.