Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lan2288

What's the scoop on him? He first came on my tiktok fyp saying he was being mocked by another TT creator and judging by the comments it was his ex???
How long are him and Lauren together? Is she an upgrade for him to get more followers?
Where is Lauren from? Long distance ain't easy
There is something off about the whole thing it just seems so fake

Reactions: 9

gossguru

I also get the impression she doesn’t like Miriam Mullins at all, yet she’s doing this podcast thing with her. She just seems like a very fake person

Rubygirl96

This will sound petty but the thing that annoys me most about Lauren is she puts her bronzer all over her forehead? Like usually around the hair line is where you put it but she puts it ALL OVER I notice it in every picture and video, I just want to soften it every time I see her 😅

Attachments

• Haha

Odb3011

The tattoos are the cringiest fucking things ever 😂😂 Also I doubt Lauren would go out sober considering she keeps bragging about drunkenly trying to fight people 😂
Looks like he was allowed let loose with a tattoo pen from Amazon

• Haha

Rosey2021

I wonder did a bad argument break out then and he just went home…
I was thinking the same like I know he and Lauren have posted before about him going out sober and went to raves together while he was sober but it seemed from her you tube that he was drinking on the holidays maybe a nasty argument broke out while he was drunk could he be that person that drink doesn’t suit hence why he went sober in the first place?

Lan2288

It is fake! If either of them had no followers, you know they wouldn’t look twice at each other
Yeah I agree!! It’s definitely for PR! He is so strange I don’t know but he is a massive ICK!! also she is just going so over the top with the ads lately it’s actually getting pathetic

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
Shane said on TikTok live they left early cause he had to go back to work

surely you would have booked the time off for the whole trip?
I’m stunned he works to be honest, sure he was up and down to Carlow midweek with herself for the last few months?

I think he’s 27 not too sure. We all know Shane’s no angel from all the recent posts in this but I do feel bad for him it’s a lot all the hate he was getting especially when he was in hospital. I do have to agree with the whole leaving her on holiday thing like I’ve said there could have been better ways to do it. We don’t know what’s happened for certain but if she did throw a drink in his friends girlfriend face then he is right for breaking up with her because that’s just crazy. There’s two sides to every story and I agree with the age gap. You wouldn’t think it but an age gap can be hit or miss in a relationship lol
I agree. Especially 21 and 27, he’s already wanting to be sober and live a quiet life and she’s mad on the town, potentially throwing drinks in peoples faces lol and no one deserves hate but I think when you date someone with as large of a following as Lauren, she will have endless minions trolling for her

and if this happened he is completely 100% right in doing so! What childish behaviour imagine your girlfriend getting on like that. Tbh her age is really showing like. Also why is kneevo getting involved, I’m sorry I can’t stand her and her big lumpy hole. She has her nose stuck in everybody’s business.
I still don’t think it’s right to leave your girlfriend in Spain on yer planned holiday together. I’m sure the truth will come out somehow- probably by him judging by the way he acted today lol