Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's giving love bombing/co-dependency I think
It definitely is, I’m
Pretty sure I heard her say “I love you” to him in a video. Sorry but your one month together isn’t that a bit soon?

Also her content is lacking hard since she’s been with him.

Reactions: 11
It definitely is, I’m
Pretty sure I heard her say “I love you” to him in a video. Sorry but your one month together isn’t that a bit soon?

Also her content is lacking hard since she’s been with him.
It's just a LOT so soon, but at the same I feel like it's all for content?

Reactions: 7
It's just a LOT so soon, but at the same I feel like it's all for content?
I think you could be right , which is laughable because the content is so boring !
You won’t be seeing her invited to Paris this year , she’s lost her consistency I think too

Reactions: 5
her makeup asmr came up on my fyp but I couldn’t sit through it with all that shitey background music changing every 2 seconds. Stick to what you know pet

Reactions: 3
The baby voice is such an ickkkkkkk, that video where they built the Lego, she didn’t talk in her normal voice once

Reactions: 7
Sorry but is there a reason he always does this? Every video he makes where he's getting ready he turns away from the camera and put his top on in slowmo. Makes me cringe so bad 🤢 he's self obsessed

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 13
The baby voice is such an ickkkkkkk, that video where they built the Lego, she didn’t talk in her normal voice once
I don’t get why she does this? What is she trying to achieve ? It’s soooooooo immature

Reactions: 5
I'm coming across as a Shane hate page hahaha he just makes me cringe so bad. What is this weird look into the camera 😭😭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'm coming across as a Shane hate page hahaha he just makes me cringe so bad. What is this weird look into the camera 😭😭
Imagine wakening up next to him in your face doing all that kinda stuff hahaha i’ve got the ick so bad for him

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone just see her recent ? She posts a pic of him with his hand down her pants😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Is it just me who can’t see any genuine spark between them? It seems really forced to me

Reactions: 10