Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whitney Simmons also wore the same dress as Lauren recently but looks sooo much better. There’s a difference between wearing a dress and the dress wearing you and Lauren could take a leaf out of Whit’s book 😍
I don’t think that dress suited her at all

Reactions: 2
It’s the✨casual racism✨ for me

View attachment 2820785
just came on to say the story gave such mean girl vibes. Like her fella doing the accent as well out loud, clearly so they’d hear it and feel uncomfortable

I get it can be annoying around tourists but recording people and putting up the video to slag them isn’t fair??? You don’t own Ireland or st.Patricks day lol

Reactions: 15
Going out on paddy’s day and being annoyed by tourists lol didn’t she not just go to Mardi Gras. I wonder do the New Orleans people like seeing Irish girlos with orange foreheads caked in makeup

Reactions: 18
just came on to say the story gave such mean girl vibes. Like her fella doing the accent as well out loud, clearly so they’d hear it and feel uncomfortable

I get it can be annoying around tourists but recording people and putting up the video to slag them isn’t fair??? You don’t own Ireland or st.Patricks day lol
what annoyed me was he then posted a pic on his story of that girl wearing a cap with the Union Jack on it. I hate when people take pictures of others without them consenting to it, or if he is at least scribble over her face, or maybe don’t post the pic at all🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
what annoyed me was he then posted a pic on his story of that girl wearing a cap with the Union Jack on it. I hate when people take pictures of others without them consenting to it, or if he is at least scribble over her face, or maybe don’t post the pic at all🤷‍♀️
10000%. If it was my family member or mate I’d be fuming

Reactions: 8
She also said before she hates Dublin 😂 interesting considering most of her work comes from there. Stay in Carlow luv

Reactions: 9
she's gonna get a slap from some trump loving free speech gun touting Yank if she's not to careful, slating Yanks loudly and pouring drinks in a guys face, thats not gonna end well for her is she keeps that attitude up

Reactions: 16
I dunno who she thinks she is but she needs to come down out of the fog, she’s actually getting more pig headed everyday

Reactions: 17
Never posted on this thread before but just came on here after I seen her recent tiktok of her story about Paddy’s Day .. I get the anger and frustration seeing someone wear a Union Jack cap in Ireland, but no need to post the pic to all her followers. And on top of that, thinking it’s cool to throw her expensive pint in some lads face is outrageous. It would be a whole different story if it was a lad who threw his pint in her face. So disgusting. I used to think she seemed nice.

Reactions: 21
Never posted on this thread before but just came on here after I seen her recent tiktok of her story about Paddy’s Day .. I get the anger and frustration seeing someone wear a Union Jack cap in Ireland, but no need to post the pic to all her followers. And on top of that, thinking it’s cool to throw her expensive pint in some lads face is outrageous. It would be a whole different story if it was a lad who threw his pint in her face. So disgusting. I used to think she seemed nice.
I honestly couldn’t believe that Tik Tok video. It was outrageous, the pride she took in herself because she threw an expensive drink over someone was actually disgusting. I don’t think she is nice at all, I used to at the beginning but as time goes on I think she has a nasty side and comes across extremely entitled and stuck up

Reactions: 17
I honestly couldn’t believe that Tik Tok video. It was outrageous, the pride she took in herself because she threw an expensive drink over someone was actually disgusting. I don’t think she is nice at all, I used to at the beginning but as time goes on I think she has a nasty side and comes across extremely entitled and stuck up
Yeah same, thought she was really nice and down to earth but now, especially since the boyfriend, she reeks of mean girl vibes

Reactions: 11
she’s starting to look like she gets dressed in the dark. Her outfits are actual disasters most of the time

Reactions: 8
all the young wans in carlow do their make up like that, it's awful, oompa loompa for sure, my co worker is from there and told me all the girls did their make up like laurens and were constantly orange going to school every day

Reactions: 5