Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the scoop on him? He first came on my tiktok fyp saying he was being mocked by another TT creator and judging by the comments it was his ex???
How long are him and Lauren together? Is she an upgrade for him to get more followers?
Where is Lauren from? Long distance ain't easy

Reactions: 3
What's the scoop on him? He first came on my tiktok fyp saying he was being mocked by another TT creator and judging by the comments it was his ex???
How long are him and Lauren together? Is she an upgrade for him to get more followers?
Where is Lauren from? Long distance ain't easy
There is something off about the whole thing it just seems so fake

Reactions: 9
It is fake! If either of them had no followers, you know they wouldn’t look twice at each other
Yeah I agree!! It’s definitely for PR! He is so strange I don’t know but he is a massive ICK!! also she is just going so over the top with the ads lately it’s actually getting pathetic

Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree!! It’s definitely for PR! He is so strange I don’t know but he is a massive ICK!! also she is just going so over the top with the ads lately it’s actually getting pathetic
He’s so feminine. Nothing wrong with it but he’d be afraid to get his hands dirty I’d say. She’s the same, major high maintenance I’d imagine

Reactions: 7
That video of them kissing at new years is total teenager levels of cringe. Nobody wants to see them kiss. The forced smiling during it too, it’s all for PR

She’s nowhere to even be seen on his instagram then … his ‘new year’ story is a selfie :LOL:

What is with his “so come” at the start of every video it’s disturbing

He goes to raves sober and is the only one to take his top off. Something about it gives me the ick. Fair enough if a lad was out of it, you'd be like ah he's on one. Fully sober taking the top off. He loves himself 😣

Reactions: 17
He goes to raves sober and is the only one to take his top off. Something about it gives me the ick. Fair enough if a lad was out of it, you'd be like ah he's on one. Fully sober taking the top off. He loves himself 😣
I noticed that too! It’s vile 😂 the TikTok on his page of them in the car dancing gave me the ick I can just imagine them
Pre planning it all

Reactions: 4
I noticed that too! It’s vile 😂 the TikTok on his page of them in the car dancing gave me the ick I can just imagine them
Pre planning it all
I came here to say this I’m actually dying with the cringe, he always striked me as a passenger princess but the recording as well 🤢🤢

I defo can't see this lasting, it's very childish behavior. Going on live all the time. I'm kinda going off Lauren now because of this carry on.

Reactions: 15
I don't get why she goes live doing GRWM on his tiktok account. Is she trying to up his followers? Like what does she get from this?

I don't get why she goes live doing GRWM on his tiktok account. Is she trying to up his followers? Like what does she get from this?
The other night in live she was like don't tell me what to do on my account or something like that but she was live in his account?? So weird

Reactions: 2
The other night in live she was like don't tell me what to do on my account or something like that but she was live in his account?? So weird
she reminds me of a girl I used to be friends with who would use her boyfriend’s Facebook account and she would comment on our friends pics from his account. it’s very obsessive behaviour

Reactions: 1
It’s so strange . I cannot decide if she’s obsessed with him or he’s obsessed with her but something is off .
Also his recent Tik Tok of his favourite outfits of 2023 are all him without a top? I can’t 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ngl I thought she’d do one with Miriam Mullins but I think she’ll switch up and start a podcast with the bore of a bf this year instead.