Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure I like her hair colour on her. If she kept her skin more pale it would work better or even a light natural tan from sun but the fake tan does not work with it. She's orange from it. Her colours are all off. Think she could look a lot better if she sorted that out.

Reactions: 8
What's the scoop on him? He first came on my tiktok fyp saying he was being mocked by another TT creator and judging by the comments it was his ex???
How long are him and Lauren together? Is she an upgrade for him to get more followers?
Where is Lauren from? Long distance ain't easy
apparently it was olivia neill who was chatting about him on her podcast 🫣

Reactions: 6
His latest Tik tok of their spend the day together made me want to vomit , she is soooooo ANNOYING . Her fake giggle and how she is around him is literally the most embarrassing thing ever

Reactions: 10
They’re bad enough to watch separately but together they’re completely unbearable. Sooo cringe

I’m sorry but who’s going to tell her that having a boyfriend isn’t a personality trait? she’s acting like a lovesick teenager

Reactions: 13
I watched their live ystrdy and the NOISE OF THEM EATING was sending me crazy!!!! Along with everyone else, all comments said the same. But I was curious to see their interaction and Lauren is 💯 using this as clickbait. She might have genuine feelings for him but it's not giving butterflies. It's giving... euro signs and a following increase. It will die out after a few months and b4 the summer

Reactions: 6
Their on live right now and they have matching “I love my girlfriend/ boyfriend” shirts 😂😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
when I say I RAN here, what the actual duck
I don’t understand , she was unbelievably unbearable before this , but now I just can’t . Her recent Tik tok also the face she makes around him is like she’s a child looking into a sweet shop😂😂

Reactions: 5
She’s really pushing a “being pale is unattractive” motive in her recent Tik tok. Great role model for Irish females alright 🙄

She suits the red hair hair way more pale than when she wears the tan mixed with the heavy bronzer imo

Is anyone watching his live rn? Came up on my feed. They look so bored of eachother. Eating dinner on live with your significant other both just staring at the phone is a big all time low imo

• Haha