Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may have the most questionable taste in men (for instance I used to have a crush on my current PFP as a teenager but I love his work sooo...) but Jesus everything about her fella gives me the ick 🤢

His style reminds me of men who go into the 'creative' scene in art and/or music and all of a sudden after a few months they dress almost feminine-like despite almost all of them being straight for female attention (basically metrosexual meets soft boi), they all dress the same too which is laughable to say the least

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I may have the most questionable taste in men (for instance I used to have a crush on my current PFP as a teenager but I love his work sooo...) but Jesus everything about her fella gives me the ick 🤢

His style reminds me of men who go into the 'creative' scene in art and/or music and all of a sudden after a few months they dress almost feminine-like despite almost all of them being straight for female attention (basically metrosexual meets soft boi), they all dress the same too which is laughable to say the least
you’re so right, when I first saw him I thought he was gorgeous and he is my type but the more TikTok’s I’ve seen of him, he really gave me the ick, and the carry on of him and Lauren is so off putting

So weird that the walking ick was on that podcast as well right? Like I wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren said she wouldn’t do it without him maybe. More evidence the relationship is all PR, why couldn’t he just sit in the audience and support his girlfriend like a normal boyfriend, it’s all for exposure

Reactions: 4
He’s not bad looking, but I agree that as soon as I looked at his social media posts - immediate cringe and ick! Looks really aren’t everything 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
So weird that the walking ick was on that podcast as well right? Like I wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren said she wouldn’t do it without him maybe. More evidence the relationship is all PR, why couldn’t he just sit in the audience and support his girlfriend like a normal boyfriend, it’s all for exposure
I was thinking the same thing , it’s like she can’t do anything alone now.
Also his trousers are giving me a massive massive ick in the pictures from
Last night

I actually can’t believe he’s sat on the stage for GK Barry. Is he controlling, riding on her coat tails, can she not do anything without him or D). All of the above

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t believe he’s sat on the stage for GK Barry. Is he controlling, riding on her coat tails, can she not do anything without him or D). All of the above
it’s giving Conor ryan 2.0, and we all know how that ended

Reactions: 13
Sorry this is so odd to me. Why is he publicly trying to make another girl jealous. This makes me feel the whole relationship is fake?

Attachments

• 20.3 KB
    • Sick
    • Wow
    Reactions: 22
    Sorry this is so odd to me. Why is he publicly trying to make another girl jealous. This makes me feel the whole relationship is fake?
    Just want to add to this. Every time someone commented on this video saying "that's not it" or "imagine dedicating a tiktok to your ex" he deleted their comments along with his own comment and then says this is satire.

Only turned into a joke once it had backfired 😂

Reactions: 11
    Just want to add to this. Every time someone commented on this video saying "that's not it" or "imagine dedicating a tiktok to your ex" he deleted their comments along with his own comment and then says this is satire.

Only turned into a joke once it had backfired 😂
    It's so immature and embarrassing for Lauren as well

Jesus she looks absolutely horrific for the gossies, the make up and hair is actually incredibly horrible

Jesus she looks absolutely horrific for the gossies, the make up and hair is actually incredibly horrible
    I actually like her makeup, however I don’t like her dress at all, it’s an obvious mirror Palais rip off
    ---
    the last tiktok she posted, ew.

Last edited:
    Reactions: 2
    There’s just something about her fella being there at every turn, thinking he’s gods gift to women. Gives off massive zoolander vibes

• Haha
    Reactions: 13
    Whitney Simmons also wore the same dress as Lauren recently but looks sooo much better. There’s a difference between wearing a dress and the dress wearing you and Lauren could take a leaf out of Whit’s book 😍

Attachments

Reactions: 5