Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
these couples that over share their relationships end very badly. I’ve seen it multiple times before. a private relationship is a happy relationship. I said what I said.
Totally agree. It’s almost like it’s just
For views.
It’s the “I’m married” in the caption for me 🙄😂

Reactions: 3
Does the bf give anybody else the absolute ick? The “come…. With me to the shop” tit he does at the start of every video, he knows well what he’s doing, he’s so full of himself. What a cringe couple

Reactions: 24
Anyone else think he looks like her ex ? He had the same vibe same kinda hair and a moustache

Reactions: 2
Sorry the most recent video, where he does the hop or whatever, she got the ick. I got the ick but she defo got it😂😂

Reactions: 5
I went onto his live and it's like she doesn't know what he's talking about a lot of the time. Attraction is surface level 😅😂

Reactions: 1
This will sound petty but the thing that annoys me most about Lauren is she puts her bronzer all over her forehead? Like usually around the hair line is where you put it but she puts it ALL OVER I notice it in every picture and video, I just want to soften it every time I see her 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m old but I genuinely don’t understand how anyone can find a man pouting and posing and being obsessed with himself attractive ? And actually I am definitely old because I no longer understand style 😅 these baggy leathers he is wearing in a video on Tik tok where he pics her up 🤒

Reactions: 17
Omg so glad there's a thread here now for Lauren.

What's the craic with them being in love everyday since they got together? She's on his Live now getting ready so strange. Almost screams PR relationship.

She also made a tiktok saying she ordered all her Christmas presents in advance this year then two days later has that BOI ad buying her Christmas presents... Like so unnatural
---
Where does the fella live?

Reactions: 10
I just saw that live and the amount of people telling her to run and that the fella is a walking red flag :unsure: they seem very awkward or something in the lives I can’t put my finger on it but it all just seems unnatural?

Reactions: 6
I watched the live too and I found it awkward. He’s not bad looking but I feel like Lauren thinks she is punching with him when I personally think it’s the other way around as she is gorgeous. It feels like they have rushed into a relationship. I also don’t know why, but it feels more genuine from her side than his, think it is very tactical for him to be with her!

I think what I’m trying to say is that she seems more into it than him
---
Omg so glad there's a thread here now for Lauren.

What's the craic with them being in love everyday since they got together? She's on his Live now getting ready so strange. Almost screams PR relationship.

She also made a tiktok saying she ordered all her Christmas presents in advance this year then two days later has that BOI ad buying her Christmas presents... Like so unnatural
---
Where does the fella live?
Hes from Derry

Reactions: 6
I watched the live too and I found it awkward. He’s not bad looking but I feel like Lauren thinks she is punching with him when I personally think it’s the other way around as she is gorgeous. It feels like they have rushed into a relationship. I also don’t know why, but it feels more genuine from her side than his, think it is very tactical for him to be with her!

I think what I’m trying to say is that she seems more into it than him
---

Hes from Derry
Also she said I love you on the live to him. Are they not only together a wet week?

Reactions: 4