Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still living in the comments section
Turned yellow with jaundicesorry god love the man if he really was sick but Jesus Christ I can’t help but laugh at him trying to get sympathy, if it was my ex he could turn into a Smurf and it still wouldn’t prevent me from doing what tf I want

Reactions: 13
What video is this?
Can’t remember just popped up on my FYP how sad for a 27 year old man to do that he’s not her responsibility and she was obviously getting comments herself and wanted them to stop
---
Now I’m not a Lauren fangirl but come on

Reactions: 3
He’s genuinely nauseating. Doesn’t have the look of someone recovering from “life-threatening” sepsis to me.

Reactions: 3
Lauren has a get ready with me up, and let’s take a shot for everytime she says “pops off”

Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice how her and Miriam never seem pally in any of their videos?

Reactions: 6
I’m SO convinced the girls girl thing is all an act… first the openly admitting to throwing a drink over a girl and I just saw her reply on her spam TikTok to a comment telling a girl (who from her profile picture looks a Lot younger than Lauren) to “stop dressing like a highlighter”

Reactions: 12
Ross Hogan on live saying Lauren and Miriam Mullens are starting a pod but Miriam was horrified saying ughh I don't want to make a podcast with Lauren but apparently it's coming out next week

Reactions: 8
Ross Hogan on live saying Lauren and Miriam Mullens are starting a pod but Miriam was horrified saying ughh I don't want to make a podcast with Lauren but apparently it's coming out next week
What’s Ross’ instagram name? Love the tea it’s so obvious they despise each other. In the videos from the festival in London all the other girls look super friendly with one another while Miriam looked a bit isolated

Reactions: 1
Oh great more fairness for content. Where’s the real stories, the real relationships, the reality in any shape for form. Life is great and it’s also ugly and depressing and soul destroying but you take the good with the bad. The good hopefully outweighs the bad but i for one am so tired of the bullshit fakeness just because they both have a following.

How does he know them? Isn't that the guy who was openly transphobic?

Reactions: 2
How does he know them? Isn't that the guy who was openly transphobic?
He’s known them all years from tik tok. He was besties with kneevo for a while, and good friends with Miriam as well. He said he knew Miriam was already married because she told him herself. I believe him only because he is so friendly with them all

What do you mean Miriam was already married??

I think it was actually mentioned on tattle before that Miriam is already married so I’d say it’s true

Oh did she admit to throwing the drink at a girl? I missed that I think

Reactions: 2