Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
does the lack of moustache and the beard only on the chin bother anyone else but me? it just doesn’t sit right in my spirit😭😂
He thinks he is that good looking to pull off such a lazy facial hair "style".... plain & simple, he is not that good looking (or at all)

• Sick
Reactions: 5
What even is the point of her Instagram or tik tok only for people to tell her how hot she is? She’s as bad as him for the vanity!

Reactions: 8
This one loves herself. Nothing wrong with self love of course but I can’t stand the smugness on her face

Reactions: 6
She’s body checking constantly. Someone commenting saying they didn’t know she had an arse and she put up a video saying cause she wears baggy clothes. I dunno but I wouldn’t have said she had an arse 😅 it’s just the angle she took for the video but she was thriving from the comment I reckon

Reactions: 12
She’s body checking constantly. Someone commenting saying they didn’t know she had an arse and she put up a video saying cause she wears baggy clothes. I dunno but I wouldn’t have said she had an arse 😅 it’s just the angle she took for the video but she was thriving from the comment I reckon
She’s in her revenge era now so anything that validates her looks or her body she’s gonna latch on to.

Reactions: 7