Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her body language towards Miriam is so closed off in the first episode of the pod, it’s making me feel uncomfortable
So closed off and I also just don’t think their “friendship” is genuine but more so from Lauren’s side .
Also this was obviously done before she finished with shane because she brings up how she now has his accent 🤣 that aged well

Reactions: 9
Is anyone listening to this crapppp?
Between this and Ellie's solo pod yesterday which was nothing more than an extended voice note off your most boring mate, Go Loud have a lot to answer for.
Pathetically bad

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And how they just slated the plastic surgery offers they’ve gotten Charlene and Ellie must be like 👀 after accepting everything going 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sorry but I’m actually fuming this one got free last minute tickets to the eras tour from a brand and actually went instead of giving it away when she’s openly said she doesn’t like her 😂

Reactions: 13
Sorry but I’m actually fuming this one got free last minute tickets to the eras tour from a brand and actually went instead of giving it away when she’s openly said she doesn’t like her 😂
She's a dose. Can't wait for her downfall 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Fairly suggestive that Lauren is all pally with the other girls, with Miriam nowhere to be seen in her stories save for a lone ‘yes we’re totally besties guys’ addition. Who are they trying to fool?

Reactions: 7
Fairly suggestive that Lauren is all pally with the other girls, with Miriam nowhere to be seen in her stories save for a lone ‘yes we’re totally besties guys’ addition. Who are they trying to fool?
Exactly, it’s clear as day a set up from their agency. Miriam doesn’t seem close at all with Lauren or any of the other girls

Reactions: 5
It seems Miriam would also prefer to hang out with 21 year olds compared to Lauren’s 22. Some of the rubbish Miriam gets for her age is a bit much imo but she’s what, 28 years old and bringing a 21 year old who she met three years ago to Taylor Swift with her. A bit strange!

Reactions: 6
It’s sickening. Her TikTok “guess I’m a swifty now” shut the duck up?? Does she realise you can go to something without being a little bleep about it? Bragging in people’s face she doesn’t like Taylor swift but still has to put up a tiktok about it? It’s kind of sad. She comes across very badly. Very rude.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bizarre doesn’t even begin to cover how Miriam would call the 21 year old a friend in one TikTok then “one of her biggest supporters”. Which is it?

Also agreeing with the above comments, it’s mad she’s not lumped in with the other Lifestyle Influencers considering Miriam started on Instagram/Snapchat etc. and that’s where I would associate her as opposed to TikTok.

Reactions: 2