Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I didn’t record it, I don’t follow him but his lives always pop up on my fyp. Someone asked him where he’s from and he said Derry. Then said “maybe you’ve heard of a little show called Derry Girls. Or Bloody Sunday ahahaha”. Rubbing his weird little goatee. Someone in the chat said what’s so funny about Bloody Sunday and he denied laughing about it 🤮

• Wow
Reactions: 8
He’s live now bragging about his “flirtationships”, isn’t he like 27 years of age?

Reactions: 11
Seen that, living on bullshit stories of how he falls in love too easy, one he met at a festival but lived too far away. To me it alluded to Lauren but then he was saying it was a girl from Canada. Sure 👍🏼
Like does he not have a personality at all outside of his Lauren-era.
Do u think he will launch a new bird before Lauren has her "hood rat summer"?

Reactions: 3
The only sane Irish influencer is Shauna the Sheep, none of this weird drama and promotes about stuff she's genuinely interested in. Getting cash grab vibes from Lauren tbh.

Also she's very much copying Keilidhmua with the makeup, hair and oddly unmeaningful tattoos.

Reactions: 12
Do we believe her when she says she doesn't fake tan and she's fortunate to be naturally tanned? Looks like sunbeds to me. No hate just why lie?

Reactions: 10
Do we believe her when she says she doesn't fake tan and she's fortunate to be naturally tanned? Looks like sunbeds to me. No hate just why lie?
It definitely is sunbeds , for a long time she used to complain about how naturally pale she is and how she is self conscious without tan , if you scroll back to January she had a video about embracing her natural pale skin etc

Reactions: 10

She was live on TikTok this week and someone asked her at the very start if she was using sun beds and she confirmed it but later on the live when there were much more people in the live someone asked again what fake tan she uses and she replied it was her natural tan! Each to own and all that but I’ve seen young girls defending her in the comments on TikTok against people questioning it saying it her natural tan she got while on holidays. I think she should just be open and honest about it, Miriam Mullins was and openly said she used the beds before going to South Africa

Reactions: 7
Shane just pulled in beside me at sea sessions in a car and started pissing in public… then proceeded to walk into sea sessions and get pics with a load of girls .. I had to laugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She looks constipated in half of those “photoshoot” pictures. Was gonna say the jacket and the boots just straight up look ridiculous with the outfit but the outfit in itself most people wouldn’t want to be seen dead in it looks terrible

Reactions: 4
She looks constipated in half of those “photoshoot” pictures. Was gonna say the jacket and the boots just straight up look ridiculous with the outfit but the outfit in itself most people wouldn’t want to be seen dead in it looks terrible
Its basically a photoshoot to show off her skinny bod

Reactions: 4