Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still living in the comments section
Turned yellow with jaundicešŸ˜«šŸ˜«sorry god love the man if he really was sick but Jesus Christ I canā€™t help but laugh at him trying to get sympathy, if it was my ex he could turn into a Smurf and it still wouldnā€™t prevent me from doing what tf I want

Reactions: 13
What video is this?šŸ˜‚
Canā€™t remember just popped up on my FYP how sad for a 27 year old man to do that šŸ™ˆ heā€™s not her responsibility and she was obviously getting comments herself and wanted them to stop
---
Now Iā€™m not a Lauren fangirl but come on šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
Heā€™s genuinely nauseating. Doesnā€™t have the look of someone recovering from ā€œlife-threateningā€ sepsis to me.

Reactions: 3
Lauren has a get ready with me up, and letā€™s take a shot for everytime she says ā€œpops offā€

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else notice how her and Miriam never seem pally in any of their videos?

Reactions: 6
Iā€™m SO convinced the girls girl thing is all an actā€¦ first the openly admitting to throwing a drink over a girl and I just saw her reply on her spam TikTok to a comment telling a girl (who from her profile picture looks a Lot younger than Lauren) to ā€œstop dressing like a highlighterā€

Reactions: 12
Ross Hogan on live saying Lauren and Miriam Mullens are starting a pod but Miriam was horrified saying ughh I don't want to make a podcast with Lauren but apparently it's coming out next week šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ross Hogan on live saying Lauren and Miriam Mullens are starting a pod but Miriam was horrified saying ughh I don't want to make a podcast with Lauren but apparently it's coming out next week šŸ˜
Whatā€™s Rossā€™ instagram name? Love the tea šŸ¤£ itā€™s so obvious they despise each other. In the videos from the festival in London all the other girls look super friendly with one another while Miriam looked a bit isolated

Reactions: 1
Oh great more fairness for content. Whereā€™s the real stories, the real relationships, the reality in any shape for form. Life is great and itā€™s also ugly and depressing and soul destroying but you take the good with the bad. The good hopefully outweighs the bad but i for one am so tired of the bullshit fakeness just because they both have a following.

How does he know them? Isn't that the guy who was openly transphobic?

Reactions: 2
How does he know them? Isn't that the guy who was openly transphobic?
Heā€™s known them all years from tik tok. He was besties with kneevo for a while, and good friends with Miriam as well. He said he knew Miriam was already married because she told him herself. I believe him only because he is so friendly with them all

Heā€™s known them all years from tik tok. He was besties with kneevo for a while, and good friends with Miriam as well. He said he knew Miriam was already married because she told him herself. I believe him only because he is so friendly with them all
What do you mean Miriam was already married??

I think it was actually mentioned on tattle before that Miriam is already married so Iā€™d say itā€™s true

Iā€™m SO convinced the girls girl thing is all an actā€¦ first the openly admitting to throwing a drink over a girl and I just saw her reply on her spam TikTok to a comment telling a girl (who from her profile picture looks a Lot younger than Lauren) to ā€œstop dressing like a highlighterā€
Oh did she admit to throwing the drink at a girl? I missed that I think

Reactions: 2