Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I mad that I don't see the issue with him going home without her?? She's 21, a grown woman ffs šŸ˜­ and in Spain too. It's not like it was the other side of the world or somewhere culturally so different
Itā€™s just crappy behaviour. Yeah sheā€™s a grown woman but itā€™s terrible to leave someone, anyone at any age, alone in a foreign country because you had a fight and broke up. Unless she was threatening him, he is 1000% in the wrong for leaving her there.

Thereā€™s a lot of speculation happening on this thread right now as to who did what and who is more wrong. Iā€™m just going to put it out there that both of them are incredibly self obsessed so I just think overall it was always going to be a terrible partnership. Both of them need to stop reposting other TikTokā€™s alluding to what might have happened. Either spill it or shut up about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Not defending him, but I do think sheā€™s a little unhinged maybe. Sheā€™s still young and might have been fecked over by other lads in the past. She just seems the type to absolutely go off at you in a club if you brushed past her fella while trying to get past him in a crowd. Even in that video posted earlier with the drama with Miriam, sheā€™s getting riled up just talking about it herself. She just seems v easy to piss off and I say that can be exhausting walking on egg shells. But I do think heā€™s probably not the best to be with if youā€™re like that considering he just does thirst traps 24/7
He also has an entire discord server where 100s of girls treat him like heā€™s king tit and flirt with him all day. lol 21 years old or not, no girl can handle that. Discord is a weird application. Hopefully some ss from there will be leaked soon

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
He also has an entire discord server where 100s of girls treat him like heā€™s king tit and flirt with him all day. lol 21 years old or not, no girl can handle that. Discord is a weird application. Hopefully some ss from there will be leaked soon
I'm in the discord but tbh it's pretty dead. It's funny bc the girls in there are constantly negging him, pretending he's annoying/pissing them off looool but it's like they're flirting through juvenile teasing, hoping that their jabs will catch his attention haha, he entertains it though

Reactions: 3
Okay yeah makes sense why she acts like that then lol wtf is wrong with this lad

Reactions: 11
As if he couldn't give me the ick anymore. Bet he spends all day on Reddit as well šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not defending him, but I do think sheā€™s a little unhinged maybe. Sheā€™s still young and might have been fecked over by other lads in the past. She just seems the type to absolutely go off at you in a club if you brushed past her fella while trying to get past him in a crowd. Even in that video posted earlier with the drama with Miriam, sheā€™s getting riled up just talking about it herself. She just seems v easy to piss off and I say that can be exhausting walking on egg shells. But I do think heā€™s probably not the best to be with if youā€™re like that considering he just does thirst traps 24/7
Itā€™s called being an insecure child. Sheā€™s in 21 so part of the blame is on him for going out with someone whoā€™s 21. As someone else said theyre at different stages in life or should be.

Reactions: 5
I'm in the discord but tbh it's pretty dead. It's funny bc the girls in there are constantly negging him, pretending he's annoying/pissing them off looool but it's like they're flirting through juvenile teasing, hoping that their jabs will catch his attention haha, he entertains it though
Omg hahaha thatā€™s so funny. Iā€™ve been there before and I thought it was weird having a IRL gf and still entertaining girls on discord, even if it is harmless flirting

Reactions: 8
He said on his live that:
1) he was hospitalised for 20 days
2) she posted the break-up video WHILE he was being hospitalised with a life-threatening illness

but if you look at these screenshots from the discord, he said he had norovirus on the morning of the 9th (the same day she posted her video), and then said he was home from the hospital on the 24th ā€œafter 12 long daysā€, meaning he was in the hospital for twelve days (not 20), and he was hospitalised on the 11th or 12th, so she posted the video days before he was hospitalised lol

I donā€™t doubt that he was very sick and I know that 12 days IS a long time to be in hospital, I wouldnā€™t wish that on anyone, but I canā€™t deal with all of the exaggeration, you canā€™t just add a whole week onto your hospital stay šŸ˜… and blaming her for something completely out of anyoneā€™s control. Even if she did post the video while he was being hospitalised, she didnā€™t say anything bad in it, and what would that even matter hahha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Olivia Neill had a bad experience with him long before he met Lauren, he has deliberately sought out influencers for relationships to build himself a profile. Can't understand why anyone would afford this narc any credibility.
What was the story with Olivia? Never heard about them together

Reactions: 1
someone posted the live
No matter who was right or wrong, the guy was fighting like his life depended on it in the comments to make sure everyone knew she was wrong. "She didn't say anything wrong but she didn't defend me" like such childish behaviour

Reactions: 7
big lol at Shane replying to all these posts, heā€™s such a sad life having time to do so. Iā€™d say he sits at home searching his name on tiktok everyday
He was for sure only with her to grow his following and that's why he was fighting so hard to be the one in the right on all the comments, he wants to maintain what he has grown thanks to her

Reactions: 10
I honestly feel so bad for her, she had to make a video about their break up because HE told everyone he was single on a live. He honestly doesnā€™t seem to give a tit that theyā€™re no longer together and is just out to make her look bad now. He 100% used her and didnā€™t like her that much if heā€™s treating her this way now

Reactions: 19