Lauren Whelan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have the tea on what happened with him and Olivia Neil?
Nothing happened between them romantically as far as I'm aware. When he first started posting TikToks, one came up on her FYP and she talked about him in her podcast and basically said that his videos were an ick. He then made a response video (I think it's still on his page somewhere) saying that he knows the podcast piece is about him and he was calling her out kinda and asking why it was an ick to be himself in his videos. AFAIK it didn't go any further than that, don't think she ever responded.

Found the link to his response:

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
He pursued Olivia for months and was in her DMs regularly trying to catch her eye, which is how she came to see his videos and then say that he gave her the ick. She never named him directly but it was clear as day. It’s like he Googled “Northern Ireland influencer” and went after the first name he found, thinking he’d be too hard to resist. She rejected the advances and he got nasty about it, basically “victimised” himself in the same way he’s now accusing Lauren of doing. Not long after that he sought out Lauren. The chap is only interested in using women with online followings for his own online gain.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's embarrassing for him. Don't think I could stay sane in a relationship if my partner was in every girls dms and had a discord with a load of young wans. Wtf is he at like

Reactions: 18
Mightn’t of been the girlfriend that she threw the drink over.. maybe it was him if the girlfriend told her that he was still flirting on his discord with young girls🫢

Reactions: 6
Mightn’t of been the girlfriend that she threw the drink over.. maybe it was him if the girlfriend told her that he was still flirting on his discord with young girls🫢
The discord with the girls in it...brother euuuuhh

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So Olivia isn’t his ex?
I thought they were a thing, if I remember correctly did he not put up a Tik tok when they were on the podcast implying that he’s sitting on his ex’s favourite podcast with his gf??? Maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 3
I thought they were a thing, if I remember correctly did he not put up a Tik tok when they were on the podcast implying that he’s sitting on his ex’s favourite podcast with his gf??? Maybe I’m wrong
Yea that just made it even weirder cos they were not together lol

Reactions: 2
Still living in the comments section
Omg! Why is she entitled to do anything he asks of her when he dumped her? And he was the one who said it on live first. She made a video clearing up what he started. Your ex isn’t obligated to feel bad for you because you were sick. This guy is honestly the biggest tool

Reactions: 17
I mean , Shane is 27
I'm not judging the age gap between them considering they're both adults but I'm literally cringing at the idea of this man been three years older than me, especially with those tattoos and him replying to comments regarding his relationship with Lauren almost out of desperation

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I mean even if she did something "crazy" like he said he has still handled this awfully and has managed to come out looking worse. He was making jabs at her before she even commented on breaking up so he doesn't really have a leg to stand on about asking her not to post anything

Reactions: 12