Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justopinionated

So weird that the walking ick was on that podcast as well right? Like I wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren said she wouldn’t do it without him maybe. More evidence the relationship is all PR, why couldn’t he just sit in the audience and support his girlfriend like a normal boyfriend, it’s all for exposure

Reactions: 4
I feel for her tbh. I know she overshared their relationship and it was cringe but she’s young and I’d say he’s after doing a number on her, he seems like an awful prick
I agree judging by his response with the cringe videos and also his sister doing the most on every video posted about them breaking up

Rubygirl96

Did he not say on his live the other day that he came out early to sort something with a lease? I was only half listening so could be wrong
The one I was watching was him in his car on his lunch break and he said he came back early for work! Can’t keep up with their story so maybe it is fake and must be for likes then 😅

lucielucy33

she must have done something for him to say that though like , i feel like he wouldnt have said anything otherwise

hiheyhello

So Olivia isn’t his ex?
I thought they were a thing, if I remember correctly did he not put up a Tik tok when they were on the podcast implying that he’s sitting on his ex’s favourite podcast with his gf??? Maybe I’m wrong

Reactions: 3

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
What's the scoop on him? He first came on my tiktok fyp saying he was being mocked by another TT creator and judging by the comments it was his ex???
How long are him and Lauren together? Is she an upgrade for him to get more followers?
Where is Lauren from? Long distance ain't easy

Lan2288

Is it just me or does she baby voice her granny too? Don't get me wrong I thing her videos are so cute and something she will cherish for years to come, but the voice 😅
Yes! I don’t know is it her way of coming across sweet and innocent maybe?

justopinionated

her makeup asmr came up on my fyp but I couldn’t sit through it with all that shitey background music changing every 2 seconds. Stick to what you know pet

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
To be fair I think that was before she went, she had a video up of getting her hair done before holidays I think
No, she got it done with Emily on the 15th of February which was her pre-holiday appointment. This is new.
---
Watching his live for the first time and he’s very smarmy and unfriendly isn’t he? Not sure if he’s normally like this but Jesus he’s unlikeable
That's his usual self. Absolute gobshite.