Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
I watched the live too and I found it awkward. He’s not bad looking but I feel like Lauren thinks she is punching with him when I personally think it’s the other way around as she is gorgeous. It feels like they have rushed into a relationship. I also don’t know why, but it feels more genuine from her side than his, think it is very tactical for him to be with her!

I think what I’m trying to say is that she seems more into it than him
---

Hes from Derry
Also she said I love you on the live to him. Are they not only together a wet week?

Reactions: 4

Lan2288

He goes to raves sober and is the only one to take his top off. Something about it gives me the ick. Fair enough if a lad was out of it, you'd be like ah he's on one. Fully sober taking the top off. He loves himself 😣
I noticed that too! It’s vile 😂 the TikTok on his page of them in the car dancing gave me the ick I can just imagine them
Pre planning it all

drippingpeaches

Just want to add to this. Every time someone commented on this video saying "that's not it" or "imagine dedicating a tiktok to your ex" he deleted their comments along with his own comment and then says this is satire.

Only turned into a joke once it had backfired 😂
It's so immature and embarrassing for Lauren as well

Lan2288

So weird that the walking ick was on that podcast as well right? Like I wouldn’t be surprised if Lauren said she wouldn’t do it without him maybe. More evidence the relationship is all PR, why couldn’t he just sit in the audience and support his girlfriend like a normal boyfriend, it’s all for exposure
I was thinking the same thing , it’s like she can’t do anything alone now.
Also his trousers are giving me a massive massive ick in the pictures from
Last night

monepierce

just seen her latest Tik tok with the clip from her q&a 🤣 it’s so pathetic once again showing how “hard” she is
exactly my thoughts when I watched it, I wish girls realised that having a short temper is not cute. it’s very off putting

Cem75

Surely she’s losing money not posting on TikTok? Half her content is ads

ashk7

I don't get why she goes live doing GRWM on his tiktok account. Is she trying to up his followers? Like what does she get from this?

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
I do wonder about these irish "influencers" have some type of following, do they say to themselves double the attention, is most of the appeal, when choosing a new fuck buddy partner

gossguru

It really surprises me as I’m pretty sure she’s had her makeup done professionally now a few times? So does she just tell these make up artists to make her orange? Boggles the mind

Redhead97

I noticed that too! It’s vile 😂 the TikTok on his page of them in the car dancing gave me the ick I can just imagine them
Pre planning it all
I came here to say this I’m actually dying with the cringe, he always striked me as a passenger princess but the recording as well 🤢🤢

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
Seen that, living on bullshit stories of how he falls in love too easy, one he met at a festival but lived too far away. To me it alluded to Lauren but then he was saying it was a girl from Canada. Sure 👍🏼
Like does he not have a personality at all outside of his Lauren-era.
Do u think he will launch a new bird before Lauren has her "hood rat summer"?

Poogram

Chatty Member
he’s home! live on TT
---

and completely ignoring questions about Lauren and if they broke up lol

They were due home around now-ish I think. She mentioned on her last video that they were going to see Fat Boy Slim on Saturday and it was a great way to end their trip, so I wonder when they were actually due home!