Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Megapuff

Chatty Member
I don't get why she goes live doing GRWM on his tiktok account. Is she trying to up his followers? Like what does she get from this?
The other night in live she was like don't tell me what to do on my account or something like that but she was live in his account?? So weird

Reactions: 2

cheapstar

I’m SO convinced the girls girl thing is all an act… first the openly admitting to throwing a drink over a girl and I just saw her reply on her spam TikTok to a comment telling a girl (who from her profile picture looks a Lot younger than Lauren) to “stop dressing like a highlighter”
Oh did she admit to throwing the drink at a girl? I missed that I think

Poogram

Chatty Member
I see he's using his backup account, pictures of them together deleted from both parties... have to laugh when they both seem to be as self absorbed and petty as each other
I think his other page got deleted before this?? She has only one picture of him on her grid from back in February, I can’t remember if she actually had more pictures of him!

They still follow eachother but she must have unliked the pictures on his grid.

I thought they were a thing, if I remember correctly did he not put up a Tik tok when they were on the podcast implying that he’s sitting on his ex’s favourite podcast with his gf??? Maybe I’m wrong
Yea that just made it even weirder cos they were not together lol

monepierce

Jesus she looks absolutely horrific for the gossies, the make up and hair is actually incredibly horrible
I actually like her makeup, however I don’t like her dress at all, it’s an obvious mirror Palais rip off
---
the last tiktok she posted, ew.

Last edited:

gossguru

Does anyone else find going to Marbella for a month very random? Like I don't think they've been there before and it's still off-season, so not everything would be open. Is it just for content?
Is it possible she’s thinking of moving there? Total guess

Lan2288

So he was apparently in the hospital while making a collage of selfies for a TikTok comparing himself to celebrities? 🤔 also what rumours lol. If he was seriously ill surely his sister wouldn’t be giving it socks in literally anyone’s comment section
I just saw it , what rumours 🤷🏽‍♀️😂