Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think the fact that he said it was “something crazy”
Could be something along the lines of her attacking girls for speaking to him like she mentioned before in her GRWM , because that is crazy
He seemed to be hinting at something that happened with his friends. Maybe she embarrassed him drinking with them or something. Not always easy dating someone sober when you drink and vice versa

Reactions: 5

justopinionated

She looks constipated in half of those “photoshoot” pictures. Was gonna say the jacket and the boots just straight up look ridiculous with the outfit but the outfit in itself most people wouldn’t want to be seen dead in it looks terrible

sorry just seen an article on evoke that Lauren has reacted to her doppelganger in Jojo SIwaw's (or howver the fuck you spell it lol) new music video, saying that shes the image of Lauren ,sorry but theyre nothing a like, yes the hair colour but the face shape is total different, girl in videos is more round and pudgey and her lips are way thinner than Laurens, as Peggy Mitchell once said in eastenders vinegar lips lol, talk about clutching at straws trying to stay relevant,

Cem75

The sister is also defending him in the comments so not sure what she’s playing at

justopinionated

Whitney Simmons also wore the same dress as Lauren recently but looks sooo much better. There’s a difference between wearing a dress and the dress wearing you and Lauren could take a leaf out of Whit’s book 😍

Attachments

antiblogger

does anyone else find it weird that people online are commenting on their pics/videos saying “my favourite couple🥰/never been happier for strangers on the internet❤ etc”. like, you don’t know them? for all they know they could hate each other and be at each other’s throats every day.
Think it's just young teens that do this. Tbh influencers exploit this age range

Lan2288

when I say I RAN here, what the actual fuck
I don’t understand , she was unbelievably unbearable before this , but now I just can’t . Her recent Tik tok also the face she makes around him is like she’s a child looking into a sweet shop😂😂

Has it actually been confirmed by any of them that he left her on holidays or is this all speculation (genuinely asking this). I do agree he shouldn’t have left her but surely that flight home together would have been awkward? If it’s true and she did throw a drink over his friends gf drink then I don’t blame him, it’s trampy.
No he left her a week early - he went home and she stayed on the week they had left. They were meant to be there a month. He actually said in the live today ‘ well maybe she could be a victim because I left her in Spain and went home’ or something to that affect! I guess I would just think of how I would feel if someone left me like that haha obviously depending on what she did - we don’t know if she threw a drink or if it was drink/drug related

Reactions: 4