Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
The subway is the most cringe as I know none of them would ever get one without being paid for one

Reactions: 3

millie24

She’s nowhere to even be seen on his instagram then … his ‘new year’ story is a selfie :LOL:

gossguru

I agree , she doesn’t seem very sincere, and someone asked her on a live recently if they were friends and she said “we are ye” and it was almost sarcastic
Yeah I’ve noticed whenever they are at events together Lauren is always hanging out with other people.

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
He’s genuinely nauseating. Doesn’t have the look of someone recovering from “life-threatening” sepsis to me.

Lan2288

these couples that over share their relationships end very badly. I’ve seen it multiple times before. a private relationship is a happy relationship. I said what I said.
Totally agree. It’s almost like it’s just
For views.
It’s the “I’m married” in the caption for me 🙄😂

alproalmondmilk

I’ve seen comments about her in the foundry, it seems like he messed up but people are saying she had messy behaviour this week
---
I’ve seen comments about her in the foundry, it seems like he messed up but people are saying she had messy behaviour this week
Don’t know what exactly happened tho

kekedoyouloveme

Chatty Member
What did he say exactly ?
I’m surprised there is such radio silence from her tbh
Like that girl commented in the screenshot, he was asked if he was single and he just answered “yes” - then moved on immediately to the next question. Never addressed it again.

capybaras

Bizarre doesn’t even begin to cover how Miriam would call the 21 year old a friend in one TikTok then “one of her biggest supporters”. Which is it?

Also agreeing with the above comments, it’s mad she’s not lumped in with the other Lifestyle Influencers considering Miriam started on Instagram/Snapchat etc. and that’s where I would associate her as opposed to TikTok.

cheekymonkeyxx

He also has an entire discord server where 100s of girls treat him like he’s king shit and flirt with him all day. lol 21 years old or not, no girl can handle that. Discord is a weird application. Hopefully some ss from there will be leaked soon
I'm in the discord but tbh it's pretty dead. It's funny bc the girls in there are constantly negging him, pretending he's annoying/pissing them off looool but it's like they're flirting through juvenile teasing, hoping that their jabs will catch his attention haha, he entertains it though