Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing about her and her business makes sense. Her Instagram story about her new place coming with toilet paper and shampoo is so cringe, especially her weird snicker at the end.
I get the feeling she is paying for all the "free" stuff she gets and claiming it as a business expense

Reactions: 6
I can't believe she wore this on stage at a speaking engagement - cycling shorts and a singlet? Her "fashion sense" has never really moved past the uni/fitness stage.
Screenshot_20211030-073201.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lol youre famous. Made it to her story.
I know! Hey Lauren love xx that was fast, must read here often 👀 I'd love to hear your 100% true, honest business story. Not with all the fluff, buzz words, and drivel. Explain why your companies house and what you claim on social don't match up. If you're so amazing, why are the trust pilot ratings so bad apart from the few people you post over and over every single day?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Didn't think 'millionaire Forbes magazine' s leading business coach' would have time to constantly be reading Tattle 🙃

• Haha
haha the Forbes magazine isn't even real. She totally made that front cover herself. What a muppet. Look at the Forbes article too...it's written by a PR agency, not by Forbes. The delusion is quite sad really...I'd almost feel bad for her if she wasn't so blatantly ripping so many people off.

Reactions: 3
She doesn't leave much to the imagination when walking about the streets of Dubai.... . what are the rules over there anyways, in terms of dress, what's respectful to the locals etc? I thought women had to cover their shoulders etc but I could be wrong.
To be fair, her head is so far up her backside it's probably hard to get dressed in the morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew it was all too good to be true. Here's a review I found on trustpilot:

View attachment 503211

'Left in over 10k debt'! Awful. So exploitative.
So somehow this review of Impact School seems to have disappeared from Trustpilot and only 8 glowing 5 star reviews are showing. Shady AF.

Noticed a second review of Impact School has gone up on Trustpilot, and it's as negative as the first (though appears to be written by a different person). It really sounds like such a scam.

View attachment 599578
This one also seems to have vanished.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
You can pay agencies to remove them

After going on about how she was going to dedicate all her focus to her business too 😂 wouldn't trust her or buy anything from her!
She has no bleeping business though :ROFLMAO:

so annoying and shady

• Angry
Reactions: 2
I am 99% sure she has some sort of sugar daddy arrangement, personally. I think that’s how she affords the hotel stays, and the weird luxury purchases.

Honestly so bizarre.

Also she was never “fat.” She was just young, and had a bit more body fat than she does now.

• Heart