Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These charlatans she’s ‘aligning’ herself with. Gary Vee (known as a snake oil salesman) and this Cardone person who is the biggest bellend of them all and has lawsuits against him for misleading investors in the value of his company. These people are professional bullshitters and make money out of peoples dreams. It’s not business, it’s robbery.

Reactions: 4
Another day, another podcast of bullshit with a scammer. It’s so desperate, but the Cardones, Vees of this world are way more clever and shifty. Lauren you are going to end up in trouble trying to keep up with these grifters

Reactions: 5
Hiding behind her brothers disability to brag about her greed by using loopholes to get out of paying tax. No way does she give to causes that ‘matter’. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.

Hiding behind her brothers disability to brag about her greed by using loopholes to get out of paying tax. No way does she give to causes that ‘matter’. Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie.
She's been doing that since she first entered the online space. It's gross.

Claims to have made 5.5 million dollars last year, yet doesn't pay tax so she can 'give more to causes that are important to her' 🤔. Pretty sure you could afford to do both Lauren.

Reactions: 1
Easy to pay no tax when you don't make three fifths of duck all

Companies House don't lie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe Lauren, it’s your crappy attitude and arrogance that people don’t respond after enquiring? The conditions-if you don’t earn 5 figures then I can’t help you line. Maybe they can SMELL THE BULLSHIT

I’ll say it again - why would anyone take advice from someone who had never had a successful business (business failures yes) and someone who clearly embellishes her past?

Attachments

Hey Lauren, what happened to the big rebranding? Thought it was going to be big? Great name ‘scaling global’ well done.
Or is this yet another failure you will lie about and embellish in the future?

Reactions: 2
There was a post where she was saying that you don’t need to work for a big company so if you want to set up on your own you can use your contacts you have from your corporate role and instantly you’ll have clients without trying. A few people came in on the comments and said you can’t do that you’ll get sued as big companies have it written in their contracts that you can’t take clients you made under their roof with you etc etc and basically calling her out. She deleted the post. I think it was screen shorted and there were a couple of stories floating around and then she deleted her personal account…..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think someone said ‘you could get sued for even sharing this video or advising people to do this’

I don’t know if anything else happened but looks like she got scared or embarrassed by her actual lack of knowledge about the corporate world

Reactions: 3