Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, obviously! She’s preying on the weak and vulnerable few. What I don’t understand is how no legitimate person in business is not calling her out. She has zero experience bar running a course she invented to scale up a business without actually having scaled up or run a successful business!
I’ve tried to call out these people before (I own a legit business with an online presence and don’t sell “courses”) basically no one wants to hear it.

People prefer being sold a dream and buying a miracle answer over actually doing the hard work.

For example: buying a manifestation and mindset course to attract unlimited abundance.

VS

Slogging your guts out for 6 months working endless hours a day and getting the results to show for it in the end. Hard work and sacrifice required but totally worth it.

People are idiots, they will follow the scammer who puts out amazing content on a private jet because they’re lazy.

If they buy the course and fail or it was tit they wont publicly call it out because then they would need to admit how gullible they are.

Others in the online space tend to keep “quiet” because these sad cases might come to them next for help. So they low-key stay “nurturing” them.

Reactions: 6
She's so money obsessed! i've never known anything like it!
I don’t think she is judging by her lifestyle. She literally owns nothing and lives out of 2 suitcases.

she hardly splurges on anything. Her living accommodation is basic also.. just a simple hotel apartment rental? She’s all about simplicity and freedom.

Sadly, the truth is as someone in marketing I know when you talk about money, making lots of it etc this is what gets attention and gets you clicks so she is just feeding the beast.

she might be stacking funds for the future but she’s not bling bling is she.

I don’t think she is judging by her lifestyle. She literally owns nothing and lives out of 2 suitcases.

she hardly splurges on anything. Her living accommodation is basic also.. just a simple hotel apartment rental? She’s all about simplicity and freedom.

Sadly, the truth is as someone in marketing I know when you talk about money, making lots of it etc this is what gets attention and gets you clicks so she is just feeding the beast.

Are you kidding? She's obsessed with calling herself wealthy!

Reactions: 6
Every single post is millionaire this, millionaire that. It’s desperate. Desperate for people to believe is is a millionaire so they will buy in to her useless courses. She’s a college dropout who has never run a successful business, now running a business ‘teaching’ people how to run a business. A scam. The constant lies about her past. One day she will grow up and cringe. You sound like you know her 👋🏼🙄

Reactions: 5
Screenshot_20230130-035338_Chrome~2.jpg

'Definitely not revenue. 😂' hun I'm pretty sure most people assume revenue when someone says they're a multi-millionaire.
This was a revealing exchange. I've not posted all of it but it's on twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Every single post is millionaire this, millionaire that. It’s desperate. Desperate for people to believe is is a millionaire so they will buy in to her useless courses. She’s a college dropout who has never run a successful business, now running a business ‘teaching’ people how to run a business. A scam. The constant lies about her past. One day she will grow up and cringe. You sound like you know her 👋🏼🙄
I do know her and she knows me. Well, only desperate people would fall for her at this point. The only place I learned about her was during lockdown on that talking app.

The majority of online coaches are a scam. Only a small handful are actually experienced in anything and sadly they aren’t very good at promoting themselves in the same way.

Reactions: 2
I’m in medicine and thankfully would never fall for this crap. From anyone. It really irks me that people prey on the vulnerable and lie to make money. It’s despicable. Pass the message on, oh and tell her to stop using her brother as a tool for sympathy to lure people in. That is despicable too. Oh and what happened to the Shredded by science partnership? The ebook they wrote and that she passed off as her own? Or the PT qualification she started with them but I suspect never finished. Online PT business??? Bollocks! The whole thing is a lie.

Reactions: 4
Girls gotta pay for her five figure spontaneous charlatans course that’s going make her ‘more millions’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i guess she's not quite as well off as she makes
out given she's wanting to rent her apartment in Dubai for a month while she's in America.
She must be struggling financially because who is comfortable with renting out their own apartment to strangers?

The course she dropped everything and paid thousands to go to. And lookee here, she’s speaking so would assume she is being paid, both the other way round. Or she is being scammed!
---
While I’m here, does this photo look like she’s walked up to business from economy for a photo 😂😂

Reading the text-such BS. ‘I studied economics’ well if you count a couple of terms at Uni on a business studies course before dropping out (I saw you struggling to revise and stressing for those end of year exams and wouldn’t be surprised you were booted out). ‘I’ve worked in finance’ yes if you consider a couple of months work experience (can’t remember if it was before Uni or a 1st year placement) real work.
Such narcissism and deceit. Maybe she has a personality disorder!

Attachments

Last edited:
Hi Lauren,

It’s clear that you read this forum.
Yes it is concerning that those who have never run a successful business are running businesses telling others how to run their business. Because that’s exactly what you did right?
Strengthfeed was hardly a majorly successful business. The guys at shredded by science wrote a generic training plan and a how to track macros e book that they stuck your name on and your strengthfeed hashtag and charged £40. There was a strengthfeed face book group. And that’s it. You lost your gymshark sponsorship because you decided to make your own leggings but that didn’t go so well did it? Must really irk that the equally obnoxious Grace Beverley is doing so well.
You didn’t have a more successful business that your professors combined. Come off it! I expect you were making some money from IG and the ebooks. You dropped out because you couldn’t hack Uni. Like you couldn’t hack bikini, like you couldn’t hack powerlifting.
Just have some humility, speak truthfully and stop scamming the vulnerable.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Hi Lauren,

It’s clear that you read this forum.
Yes it is concerning that those who have never run a successful business are running businesses telling others how to run their business. Because that’s exactly what you did right?
Strengthfeed was hardly a majorly successful business. The guys at shredded by science wrote a generic training plan and a how to track macros e book that they stuck your name on and your strengthfeed hashtag and charged £40. There was a strengthfeed face book group. And that’s it. You lost your gymshark sponsorship because you decided to make your own leggings but that didn’t go so well did it? Must really irk that the equally obnoxious Grace Beverley is doing so well.
You didn’t have a more successful business that your professors combined. Come off it! I expect you were making some money from IG and the ebooks. You dropped out because you couldn’t hack Uni. Like you couldn’t hack bikini, like you couldn’t hack powerlifting.
Just have some humility, speak truthfully and stop scamming the vulnerable.
You absolutely hit the nail on the head here, very well written.

Oh Lauren! You can try and change history, but there are a few of us who remember what actually happened!! You were trying to keep up with the Grace Beverley’s of this world and bought some crappy cheap leggings, that’s were too crappy and cheap to sell. What a shame, you were prevented from ripping off the women in your ‘community’ Your gymshark story just is not true either. Stop the bullshit!

The last post in the ‘huge’ strength feed community was last year. Grand total of 5 likes and one person replying.

Attachments

Reactions: 5