Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I work in a completely different field to business, but I have done years of training and postgraduate training. My job is stressful and a LOT of responsibility. People always want to pick my brains, or make conversation as I put it, wherever I am -parties, school run etc etc. I wouldn’t dream of saying something like this! I would never behave in such an arrogant way. She really shows her immaturity with posts like this. She’s totally unqualified to lecture others on a subject she’s never had experience in other than a few seminars and books read!

Reactions: 1
The negative reviews for Impact School *mysteriously* disappear from Trust Pilot but I found this youtube video which exposes what scam it is Someone else in the comments who did the course says it felt extremely manipulative

The negative reviews for Impact School *mysteriously* disappear from Trust Pilot but I found this youtube video which exposes what scam it is Someone else in the comments who did the course says it felt extremely manipulative
£16,500 for a 12 week course?!! 😲

That reviewer is very calm considering the terrible experience he had with her. I'd be fuming. He even said he went backwards with his business after coaching with her. "One thing I learned, was how to NOT run a coaching business" 🤣🤣 oh dear, her Impact School is not all its cracked up to be. I feel sorry for this guy :(

Last edited:
£16,500 for a 12 week course?!! 😲

That reviewer is very calm considering the terrible experience he had with her. I'd be fuming. He even said he went backwards with his business after coaching with her. "One thing I learned, was how to NOT run a coaching business" 🤣🤣 oh dear, her Impact School is not all its cracked up to be. I feel sorry for this guy :(
I feel sorry for anyone who gets sucked in to her fantasy. I don't really get how people do because you click on her super duper successful students and most of them have 1k followers 🤣. Or are people just looking at the 'omg I made 100k this month 💰💰💰💰' fake screenshot?!

Reactions: 2
You preggers Lauren?
7 dimensions medical centre does many things (aesthetics/dentistry/laser hair removal), which generally don’t require ultrasound, but it does do gynaecological ultrasound……and that ultrasound machine does fetal 3D ultrasound…..

Fits in with all this sudden talk about taking a step back, self care and ‘buying’ vancleef and arpels necklaces

I could be wrong….

You preggers Lauren?
7 dimensions medical centre does many things (aesthetics/dentistry/laser hair removal), which generally don’t require ultrasound, but it does do gynaecological ultrasound……and that ultrasound machine does fetal 3D ultrasound…..

Fits in with all this sudden talk about taking a step back, self care and ‘buying’ vancleef and arpels necklaces

I could be wrong….
I think she has spoken about having hormonal issues in the past so I'd be quite surprised if she was

You preggers Lauren?

I could be wrong….
That’s definitely a transvaginal ultrasound scan machine so either pregnancy or something wrong with her reproductive system like a fibroid, endo etc

I’m not an accounts person but came across this dodgy sales girl claiming her company makes millions.

I don’t seem to see millions though

Reactions: 3
Well, obviously! She’s preying on the weak and vulnerable few. What I don’t understand is how no legitimate person in business is not calling her out. She has zero experience bar running a course she invented to scale up a business without actually having scaled up or run a successful business!

Reactions: 3