Lauren Tickner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh I know, nobody likes to big themselves up more than she does! I definitely think she's compensating for the lack of companionship in her life.
Can anyone remember why gymshark dropped her? Was it because of the leggings she was planning on selling?
I think so. From what I can remember, gymshark caught on that she was planning to sell similar leggings and dropped her.

Fair dos to her Dad for raising her and her disabled brother if their mother wasn't that involved. I did a major scroll back through her Insta earlier and found she had a boyfriend for a short period of time a while back!
yes-his name was James Smith and was very publicly called out by the other James Smith for copying his content.

I work with TP and they’re really strict on reviews. It’s difficult to win challenges so I’m really surprised reviews have disappeared: wish we could get rid of a few of ours 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

I’ve got a review next week so going to ask about reviews disappearing out of interest (it’s also a lot more difficult to manipulate your score these days as well)

Embarrassed that this is my own review. I was found in a vulnerable state and was promised so much even after I said I couldn't really afford the course. I feel i was given false hope in a time of need and definitely pressured to sign up immediately. I was promised so much more hands on help that never came for a complete beginner such as myself. It really screwed me over and I have the maxed out card to show for it. I've emailed their team and Lauren herself with no response. I feel this was completely predatory and extremely sad for people like myself who are essentially scammed by a person who ends up trying to teach you her same manipulation instead of actual useful business information. Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who might feel alone and stupid for falling for the same thing as me.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Embarrassed that this is my own review. I was found in a vulnerable state and was promised so much even after I said I couldn't really afford the course. I feel i was given false hope in a time of need and definitely pressured to sign up immediately. I was promised so much more hands on help that never came for a complete beginner such as myself. It really screwed me over and I have the maxed out card to show for it. I've emailed their team and Lauren herself with no response. I feel this was completely predatory and extremely sad for people like myself who are essentially scammed by a person who ends up trying to teach you her same manipulation instead of actual useful business information. Anyway, I hope this helps anyone who might feel alone and stupid for falling for the same thing as me.
I'm so sorry that happened to you. Lauren is scammy plain and simple and it's no surprise to hear she's just selling fairy dust with no tangible business advice. She reminds me of Billy McFarland and the crypto king. If she keeps going doing things like this we'll get to see her in jail or on Netflix one day.

Reactions: 1
I hope she gets her karma! I was struggling pretty badly when I came across her page and then replied to a story for some info and that was the start of the aggressive DMs to get me into a course. I was going through a lot of personal issues and family problems at the time and wish i would have been thinking more clearly then. I kinda came to terms with the loss and blamed myself for it not working, but looking back now I can see it was a complete mess! Just a 1 dimensional script to hit the DMs and get people to pay up. Nothing to do with REAL coaching. Also nothing to do with personal training online, which I specifically was told the course would be perfect for. Decided that is bs and I,m not just going to roll over. I emailed them 5 times with no response, but I'm going to try getting my money back. I truly believe this is fraud and not a single promise that was made was kept. I felt soooo dumb for a few months now after the course, but now I'm mad lol

Reactions: 3
I hope she gets her karma! I was struggling pretty badly when I came across her page and then replied to a story for some info and that was the start of the aggressive DMs to get me into a course. I was going through a lot of personal issues and family problems at the time and wish i would have been thinking more clearly then. I kinda came to terms with the loss and blamed myself for it not working, but looking back now I can see it was a complete mess! Just a 1 dimensional script to hit the DMs and get people to pay up. Nothing to do with REAL coaching. Also nothing to do with personal training online, which I specifically was told the course would be perfect for. Decided that is bs and I,m not just going to roll over. I emailed them 5 times with no response, but I'm going to try getting my money back. I truly believe this is fraud and not a single promise that was made was kept. I felt soooo dumb for a few months now after the course, but now I'm mad lol
Don't beat yourself up. People like Lauren are master manipulators and professional scammers. They took advantage of you. I'm so curious, what happens after you commit and pay? Do they just send you a basic video course to watch that has the scammy tactics to use in your DMs? Do you get passed off to some "coach" who goes through the script with you? Now that you've been on the inside I'm so curious.

Don't beat yourself up. People like Lauren are master manipulators and professional scammers. They took advantage of you. I'm so curious, what happens after you commit and pay? Do they just send you a basic video course to watch that has the scammy tactics to use in your DMs? Do you get passed off to some "coach" who goes through the script with you? Now that you've been on the inside I'm so curious.
So pretty much after they try to "help you" figure out a payment plan or any possible way they can get the money from you and you pay. You get sent some on boarding emails and other tasks immediately to keep you moving (that I learned later is one of the tactics to keep you from changing your mind if you start having cold feet about the price). You end up sharing a coach with other people in a FB group and 1 weekly meeting just getting a pretty brief bit of help. My idea going in after the consultation call was that someone would teach me the legalities and licensing of starting a new business, how to make a website for people to schedule time with me, what app/website to use to send programs, how to manage clients in general. What I got was; how to make people comfortable with DM/phone call scripts to close sales, how to make a funnel from different social media so people fall into a position to be in your DMs or on a phone call, write the structure of a program and sell it before its done and "make it as you go" (for a discount to beta testers, but this is still people paying up front for nothing essentially). Make people believe your program is really valuable by pricing it at an absurdly high price. Using peoples struggles and humanity against them to make them connect and trust you. And you have 12 weeks and it's not self paced, so pretty much at the end "off boarding" you are flung back out of the FB group and all help to just fend for yourself. I personally find the whole manipulation scheme super gross and could never act like that. All the tactics used on me WERE the program itself. If you want her program all you have to do is engage with her or look at all of her captions. There is nothing more. They won't respond to my emails still and I'm starting to get an even more scammy feeling like they are used to these types of messages and threats from people

• Wow
And yes there is a "portal" website where the course is laid out in modules with videos and a few written things/ downloads. I immediately felt a cheap feeling, but after paying a certain price you almost lie to yourself to make yourself feel like you've not just made a huge mistake

Update: finally got a response by sending her a DM on Instagram. It wasn't even her because "Lauren's having issues with her mobile" lol. She always says how she runs her own socials? But she's been posting fine drinking mimosas and going on a hot air balloon in Spain... so I guess we wait and see

Update: finally got a response by sending her a DM on Instagram. It wasn't even her because "Lauren's having issues with her mobile" lol. She always says how she runs her own socials? But she's been posting fine drinking mimosas and going on a hot air balloon in Spain... so I guess we wait and see
Disgusting, and confirms everything I've ever thought since she started this venture. I assure you there's so many people out there that have been victimized by Lauren and Impact School, it's no wonder she uses the same testimonials over and over and over again.

Disgusting, and confirms everything I've ever thought since she started this venture. I assure you there's so many people out there that have been victimized by Lauren and Impact School, it's no wonder she uses the same testimonials over and over and over again.
I may have to delete everything I've written as it could be seen as "harassment" and I could be sued. Lol apparently there is no getting my money back either and they just offered another course for free instead. It took 5 days to get this answer and apparently they've got their contract written in such a way that keeps people quiet and keeps them from getting their money back.

I noticed I cannot delete my comments in this thread. If I delete my account will the comments disappear as well? I am scared I will be sued after reviewing the contract I signed with them...

Last edited:
I may have to delete everything I've written as it could be seen as "harassment" and I could be sued. Lol apparently there is no getting my money back either and they just offered another course for free instead. It took 5 days to get this answer and apparently they've got their contract written in such a way that keeps people quiet and keeps them from getting their money back.

I noticed I cannot delete my comments in this thread. If I delete my account will the comments disappear as well? I am scared I will be sued after reviewing the contract I signed with them...
Imagine writing a contract that makes sure people don't learn the truth about your company 😮 free enterprise is all about letting people pick and choose businesses that they align with and be able to fairly review ones that are predatory. Shocking! I don't know about the comment deletion but nothing you've said is slanderous or libelous unless it's not true, but I believe you

Latest email. Who ever takes ‘business’ advice from a 22 year old university drop out who has never actually had any real business experience in their lives has either been well and truly scammed or needs their heads looking at! I honestly don’t know how she sleeps at night!
Also her ‘COO’ Noor has a masters degree in Human Rights!! The irony.

Attachments

• Wow
Latest email. Who ever takes ‘business’ advice from a 22 year old university drop out who has never actually had any real business experience in their lives has either been well and truly scammed or needs their heads looking at! I honestly don’t know how she sleeps at night!
Also her ‘COO’ Noor has a masters degree in Human Rights!! The irony.
A year or so I happened to stumble upon her page, she or whoever was using her account would follow up with me and set up a discovery call. It wasn’t her and a man who worked for her would keep messaging me on WhatsApp and set up calls from America. From what I’ve seen from her content she only uses commission only salespeople so doesn’t pay a real salary.

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220731-040707_Chrome.jpg

No, Lauren. Many people don't have any spare money to invest, so even if they care deeply about something and desperately want to, they simply don't have that option.

She truly is living in a bubble of privilege.

Screenshot_20220731-041121_Chrome.jpg

Sure, Jan.

Oh so now she admits she was starving herself and wasn’t having periods. These people are ridiculous, she was showing off all that meal prep and doing that to herself whilst being super toxic and showing off her abs and in the gym.

“work hard in the gym, work hard in business” shut up.

the way she did it was annoying too, like “you don’t do what I do so you don’t have the results I have”

now she’s found a man and kind of fell off and considering pregnancy.