Lauren Mahon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t watch Love Island so usually have no interest in Lauren’s nightly commentary (that I’m sure no one actually asked for) but had to laugh at her comment about the chat being “dead” and her wondering if it’s cos she’s 37. Yes Lauren, yes it is. You’re a 37 year old watching teenagers and 20 somethings flirt with each other. Of course you don’t find it relatable. You are old enough to be Gemma Owen’s mother (she’s the only one I know anything about!). You might try and dress, speak and act like you’re down with the kids but you’re really not mate! You’re as middle aged as your bad bowl haircut!
It's going to be a real shock to the system to Lauren when she wakes up and realises she's ten years older than all the people she hangs out with and tries to imitate and everyone her age is long settled down and is no longer trying to desperately make it as an overgrown hipster influencer.

I imagine hitting 40 shortly isn't going to be much fun for her.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen her reel today? I don’t for one second think the woman who messaged her was being anything but horrible and I am sorry Lauren went through that. No one should receive those types of messages.

BUT.

Outing someone for being a knob on tour platform of thousands, her name and username, just feels like an abuse of that platform. I completely agree that those messages are wholly inappropriate and I don’t condone bullying of any kind. But she is just inviting people to pile on her, and I guarantee it’s happened already.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else finding this post very weird? Why should anyone be manifesting anything for her? Does she think anyone is actually that arsed about what she’s going to be doing at Glastonbury??
Hahaha, had to go and check this was real because WTF. So cringe. Why would anyone be manifesting the festival experience of a fairly small-mid level influencer? It is a bit up your own arse - I think she thinks she is now Bowel Babe levels of fame as she is her mate.

I imagine Lauren's Glastonbury experience will just be her trying to pull men out of her league and getting rejected and then blaming it on them. Don't think i need to manifest that for her though tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else finding this post very weird? Why should anyone be manifesting anything for her? Does she think anyone is actually that arsed about what she’s going to be doing at Glastonbury??
I saw this and thought WTAF planet is she on … 😂

Reactions: 1
Just watched a story of @iamlaurenmahen with a dog and I remembered she had a dog herself. Albus I think. What did she do with him?

Reactions: 2
Just watched a story of @iamlaurenmahen with a dog and I remembered she had a dog herself. Albus I think. What did she do with him?
He did live with her and she always had him nearby but belonged to her friend Candice I believe.

I’ve posted about Lauren in the “Cancer Influencers” thread but I thought I’d share this here too:

But I’m appalled at how she’s using Deborah’s death for engagement. I use to really like Lauren, I’ve listened to You Me & The Big C since Rachel’s days and genuinely thought she was great…

But getting a free holiday and an additional one that’s reduced on the back of Deborah’s death (she said she went away because of how awful she felt) to me feels so wrong.

The comment she posted a few weeks ago was trolling in my opinion and is unacceptable. Ray’s comment however, is just an opinion… and it’s one I share.

I do think it’s a bit grim to be instagramming from someone’s funeral. It’s almost like treating it like it’s a “must attend” event. And then using this comment to boost engagement because she knows reels and posts calling out “trolls” always boost engagement 🤢

I am so so sorry for everyone who knew Deborah James. She was such an amazing woman with so much energy that I can only imagine the huge hole she will leave. And I’m so sorry for Lauren as she has spent the last 5 years building her life around a podcast where 2/3rds of the presenting team are sadly no longer here…

But equally it comes across like she is milking this for everything it’s worth. On one hand she’s going out all the time, drinking to Deborah, on the other hand she’s taking naked photos of herself in a bath because she’s so upset about it.

Reactions: 12
As with anyone who is going through the grieving process she is, and should be, absolutely allowed to walk her own path and find her own way. That said I cannot think of anyone, in the throws of deepest grief who would publicly post what she did on her thread.
By all means take the photo of hand holding that relates to one she had with Deborah for Rachel - that is kindly and loving, a mark of friendship and a tight bond. The need to post such a private moment so publicly is beyond my understanding.

Lauren is not like Rachel or Deborah she was lucky enough to be cured, to survive and I (as a person who really knows the darkness of cancer) have been troubled by her for some time.
She has been hanging on to the coatails of the podcast, of Rachel and Deborah, for a while - milking it for all thay she can.

Reactions: 9
She hasn't posted on her own Instagram about the podcast awards. I'd say she's taken the hint to scale back her public milking of Deborah's death

Reactions: 1
She hasn't posted on her own Instagram about the podcast awards. I'd say she's taken the hint to scale back her public milking of Deborah's death
you’d like to think so but I doubt it. She’ll be out getting drunk as we speak but sure it’ll be all over her Instagram tomorrow.

So Lauren’s getting a dog and has just done a blatant beg for dog stuff…so cringe!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
So Lauren’s getting a dog and has just done a blatant beg for dog stuff…so cringe!
That obvious beg was so embarrassing!

Not only that, but did you hear her bullshit reasoning behind why she couldn’t get a rescue?

She wouldn’t be able to give it what it needs (as opposed to a purebred). As if a purebred dog wouldn’t have issues. Most rescues are actually less likely to have medical and other issues. But they’re less Insta-hun.

That obvious beg was so embarrassing!

Not only that, but did you hear her bullshit reasoning behind why she couldn’t get a rescue?

She wouldn’t be able to give it what it needs (as opposed to a purebred). As if a purebred dog wouldn’t have issues. Most rescues are actually less likely to have medical and other issues. But they’re less Insta-hun.
Absolute bullshit excuse so she can get a fashion pure breed dog and fit in with the rest of the twats in east london as she's utterly desperate to keep up. At least own this and don't make up lies.

Sorry, I just hate people making excuses not to get rescue dogs and to go to breeders. Im not a fan of breeders when there are other options.

Lauren seems to just be a flat out hole in every way

Absolute bullshit excuse so she can get a fashion pure breed dog and fit in with the rest of the twats in east london as she's utterly desperate to keep up. At least own this and don't make up lies.

Sorry, I just hate people making excuses not to get rescue dogs and to go to breeders. Im not a fan of breeders when there are other options.

Lauren seems to just be a flat out hole in every way
Her incessant use of the word 'doggy' was giving me the ick too. She's such a try hard

She’s crying out for attention now that she’s squeezed everything she can out of Deborah James death and funeral. This new designer dog is clearly for new Instagram material. I might have had a little respect if it had been a rescue but only a pedigree will go with those handbags and shoes 🙄

Reactions: 5
The problem with Lauren is that she tries so hard but always seems like a bit of an out of place, hanger on in the East London fashion influencer world in her supermarket dresses (I have no issue with this, but I am not trying to be seen as a unique super cool influencer) and with her weird face (sorry) and hammed up accent.

There's just a real stifling air of desperation that hangs around her like a bad smell. Not everyone is naturally cool, but most of us just accept that and stop pathetically trying to be after the age of about 25.

God
She’s
So
bleeping
Annoying -
You’re
Not
A
Mum
Your
A