Lauren Mahon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤¬ why the šŸ¤¬ does she keep lifting her head so up in photos? I think someone has told her she looks good like that. But she looks so much better from a normal view. I find it so annoying because when everyone else is looking straight at the camera sheā€™s got her bloody chin up.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
God knows how she gets invited to the comedy awards and London fashion week. Does she even do anything other than attend events?!

God knows how she gets invited to the comedy awards and London fashion week. Does she even do anything other than attend events?!
I was just thinking the other day that she must have the worlds best agent! Managing to get her invites to some of these things is impressive work, especially as Lozza never posts anything about all these events until she can be bothered to do it a couple of days after.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if she has any plans to pursue a ā€˜properā€™ career? Invites to these events are surely going to dry up soon. Sheā€™s a second rate influencer wannabe and now that You, Me & the Big C has finished and the weeks & months pass by, any cache she had is slipping away. She really is a nobody.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if she has any plans to pursue a ā€˜properā€™ career? Invites to these events are surely going to dry up soon. Sheā€™s a second rate influencer wannabe and now that You, Me & the Big C has finished and the weeks & months pass by, any cache she had is slipping away. She really is a nobody.
I was thinking this. What is she? How does she relate to anyone? She has nothing really without the podcast.

What a really bitchy horrible post from our Lozza about her ā€œMen in Kiltsā€ book she bought (although part of me thinks she deserves to be disappointed if thatā€™s the souvenir sheā€™s buying herself).

Not enough to say itā€™s a rubbish book, oh no sheā€™s actually showing pictures of the guys she thinks arenā€™t attractive enough and critiquing them - one looks like Ricky Gervais, ones a druggie, ones giving Britney Spears vibes. I think itā€™s supposed to be funny cos itā€™s got jaunty music playing in the background but turns out she canā€™t pull off funny so instead itā€™s just mean spirited.

But yeah, body positivity, good vibes only, #bekind galdem!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What a really bitchy horrible post from our Lozza about her ā€œMen in Kiltsā€ book she bought (although part of me thinks she deserves to be disappointed if thatā€™s the souvenir sheā€™s buying herself).

Not enough to say itā€™s a rubbish book, oh no sheā€™s actually showing pictures of the guys she thinks arenā€™t attractive enough and critiquing them - one looks like Ricky Gervais, ones a druggie, ones giving Britney Spears vibes. I think itā€™s supposed to be funny cos itā€™s got jaunty music playing in the background but turns out she canā€™t pull off funny so instead itā€™s just mean spirited.

But yeah, body positivity, good vibes only, #bekind galdem!
She's a prick isn't she. She tries so hard at everything, even the tit hair and badly fitting clothes are what appears to be an attempt at east London cool šŸ™„ but she ends up looking more like Dorothy from the golden girls in these shirt/ trouser combos.

• Haha
Is she trying to be a fashion influencer? I almost feel sorry for her holidaying on her own, what a sad case

Desperately trying to be a influencer. Just imagining the sadness of setting up her camera to take photos of herself posing in the Airbnb which sheā€™s tagged everywhere šŸ™ˆ

There's a few things i've come here to say....
1. Lauren, you look like a pre pubescent boy at the moment, channeling your inner Perry a'la Kevin and Perry
2. I'd love to travel alone, the fear of going alone does not bother me....but there's thing called marriage and parenthood thats holding me back at the moment. I travelled in my 20s and plan on travelling when my kids are grown but right now, travelling with my kids is right where I need to be.
3. I'm so underwhelmed by that apartment she's found, it doesn't even have a pool FFS. Portugal isn't expensive this time of year

• Heart
I do feel a bit sorry for her having watched those stories. No matter what she says otherwise, it just looks quite lonely.

It just comes across that sheā€™s trying to convince herself and her followers that sheā€™s happy being single

Yeah I agree, as much as she affirms that she 'doesn't wish anyone was there with her' the whole trip looks empty and lonely

I do feel a bit sorry for her having watched those stories. No matter what she says otherwise, it just looks quite lonely.
I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all, sheā€™s a nasty grief tourist that only reacts to negativity on her gram and she doxxā€™s people that may just say something not even unkind. She deserves to be lonely with her rabbit friend lol

Reactions: 8
I donā€™t feel sorry for her at all, sheā€™s a nasty grief tourist that only reacts to negativity on her gram and she doxxā€™s people that may just say something not even unkind. She deserves to be lonely with her rabbit friend lol
She brings it all on herself, the way she portrays herself on social media. Describing herself as hot with dicks flying at her from all angles šŸ¤­šŸ¤¢

• Sick
She brings it all on herself, the way she portrays herself on social media. Describing herself as hot with dicks flying at her from all angles šŸ¤­šŸ¤¢
But not one bloke that actually wants to stick around and make her his wife ???? Sheā€™s desperate for attention and to be soooooooo famous but sheā€™s got duck all, she rents her flat with the teeny tiny garden she has no real job and just hangs around wanted that big break but look at her ?!!!šŸ¤®

Reactions: 2