Lauren Mahon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slagging off the Sun (fully agree with slagging them off) but was not so long ago attending a Sun awards ceremony. All morals forgotten when it’s a free night out!

Reactions: 7
Her Barbie post with that ridiculous tit attempt at being poetic is just beyond cringe.
'lads, ladies and theybies' 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Her I’m so wobbly post whilst tagging a gifted hotel stay. I really have no idea why these places would give her a free hotel room!

No Lauren, most people your age aren’t out at the bar on a Saturday night because you’re in your late 30s. Most of us have moved on and aren’t trying to still be down with the man dem yoof as you’d probably say.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Depresssing how much attention she has to give her dog for lack of a bloke

Reactions: 1
She’s a new driver and filming herself whilst driving. How is that safe?! And legal?

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She’s a new driver and filming herself whilst driving. How is that safe?! And legal?
So full of her own importance, she deems it appropriate so we can all hear about the impending blog on style and interiors from a lonely, ageing, stuck-in-2013 hipster 🙄

She seriously needs to stop filming herself when driving. I can’t believe she thinks this is OK!

Reactions: 3
She seriously needs to stop filming herself when driving. I can’t believe she thinks this is OK!
She just needs to stop altogether. I love how she hides her likes until she deems that she has enough engagement and then un hides them. What a loser

Reactions: 3