Lauren Mahon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But not one bloke that actually wants to stick around and make her his wife ???? She’s desperate for attention and to be soooooooo famous but she’s got duck all, she rents her flat with the teeny tiny garden she has no real job and just hangs around wanted that big break but look at her ?!!!🤮
nought wrong with renting and having a small garden 😉

It’s really awful to constantly use and tag bowel babe just to up her insta followers and engagement. It’s the only way she gets the likes that she so desperately needs…

Reactions: 5
Clinging on to BowelBabe is literally all she's got isn't it. Her life is as dull as duck. She's late-30's, woefully try-hard, and has nothing unique about her brand or instagram profile to engage people other than reminding everyone that she was mates with Deborah James.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone listen to her podcast with Grave? All she talked about was all the shagging she did, she’s so proud of it but it’s just not a compliment men seeing you as a sex doll hun! It’s so obvious she desperately wants to find someone, you can smell her desperation a mile off. When she talked about her old flat it was clear she was jealous her ex flatmates had found partners. Sad life.

Reactions: 4
She’s trying to make herself sound desirable to men with sex mad/good in bed self promotion, but men don’t want to marry girls like that, they want to have one night stands with them. She needs to try a different approach if she wants to actually meet someone and settle down.

Reactions: 2
Those pictures she's taken of herself on her birthday grid post.
Part of me feels sorry for her. I don't think she gets how cringe she looks, posting pics she thinks are thirst traps for all the men she's allegedly shagging, when in reality she just looks like a butch auntie. 😕

Reactions: 4
She’s so tragic. And I really question her ‘charity’ what does it actually do? It feels like a smoke screen for her too attend events as she doesn’t post anything on their socials

Does she have a regular job? I really struggle to see how she makes a living if not. She’s obviously desperate to make it in media somehow but it doesn’t really seem to be happening for her

How is she 38? I’m 10 years older than her and I’m pretty sure I look younger than her or at least the same age although I don’t have a terrible hair cut! What is that haircut anyway?

How is she 38? I’m 10 years older than her and I’m pretty sure I look younger than her or at least the same age although I don’t have a terrible hair cut! What is that haircut anyway?
She has a very old look about her. Even if she has no wrinkles there is something very mature, and not in a behaviour way, about her look.

Reactions: 1
How many pics do we have to see of Lauren’s gormless face? She’s not attractive in the slightest and don’t get me started on that outfit

Reactions: 3
How many pics do we have to see of Lauren’s gormless face? She’s not attractive in the slightest and don’t get me started on that outfit
The suit is too big and she looks tit but she obviously things she looks hot?

That bleeping suit. She looks like Will from the Inbetweeners when he wears Simon's dad's suit to buy alcohol. 🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6