Lauren Googer #40 youse wanna see my birf in water? Click yes to see ma perfic daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I think this is what will happen with Larose too. Without even knowing what happened you can probably guess with certainty that the young boys at her schoool are also bullying her over her mums antics on OFs. It’s in the papers all the time what Kerry gets up to. V sad.
View attachment 707679
Erm nothing to do with her getting her fudge out on OF?

Kids are cruel at school, and always have been, for the simplest things, names, glasses, braces, height, weight, nose size etc.

Imagine your mum being KK or KP or LG etc. So sad.

Being a parent is also about making responsible choices on behalf of your child. Doesn't she get that? The photos of her she's posted will follow this little mite around all her life. Even if the baby makes it in Zelebrity life, the media will always link the worst photos of Loz alongside the news about Larose.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does bewful have a reborn doll and she's mixing photos of real baby and her idealised baby?

Genuinely. It would explain a lot.
I know it sounds ridiculous but this is lauren we're talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The baby needs to be properly dressed and getting outside for some fresh air. Doesn’t BYG understand that none of us are buying this ideal set up with a newborn baby that sleeps 23 hours a day and require no clothes? Dear god her first thought is always going to be about the photo op isn’t it? Not the panicked anxiety of most new parents about not breaking the baby somehow. Larose is a person not a prop Loz.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does bewful have a reborn doll and she's mixing photos of real baby and her idealised baby?

Genuinely. It would explain a lot.
I know it sounds ridiculous but this is lauren we're talking about.
Sounds completely normal behaviour for this fuckwit - we did discuss this very subject a few threads ago.

Reactions: 16
I tell you what peeps, those photos Pom posted of Lozza and der beybeh look better than dem reeel wuns wot is in der Scum. Why exactly is she doing all her "sexy pouty troutfaces" in photos with her new baby?? There is NOTHING supposed to be SEXY in that surely?? (unless you are a weirdo)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Could it be that the photoshopped hair is because she’s trying to pass it off as newborn but in reality the wee soul is about 3 weeks and has a tell tale bald patch rubbed away🧐

So Ch’arg had posted a video on his stories saying it was moving day and they had the A team in. You could see a few removal guys in the back wrapping stuff etc but now it’s been deleted. Wish I’d screenshot

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Could it be that the photoshopped hair is because she’s trying to pass it off as newborn but in reality the wee soul is about 3 weeks and has a tell tale bald patch rubbed away🧐

So Ch’arg had posted a video on his stories saying it was moving day and they had the A team in. You could see a few removal guys in the back wrapping stuff etc but now it’s been deleted. Wish I’d screenshot
She'll be busy on OF for a while now in order to pay for that

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I saw it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Moleman is busy getting all the comments deleted again from DM that mentions her sex work, also they got a comment deleted that said Goodyah has changed her name to Gabbie from Canada

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I must be out of the loop but when did babies start needing pillows and loose blankets? Think mine just laid flat and were swaddled or not with scratch mits on

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.