Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
OK I am a lurker. I have never posted on any Tattle thread before but been here ages.

I cannot believe she's moved to Cranham. I live in Cranham. I don't know how I will handle it if Larose goes to the same nursery as my baby or I see her in Tesco Express. It's going to be full of weird!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Vickster2110

Chatty Member
Don't wanna derail but just wanted to say with all the negativity in the media about tattle at the moment, thank you for welcoming me into this well established thread.....I have read for ages and only felt compelled to comment the more n more lauren continues her deluded life....but not once have I seen uncalled for comments or outright nastiness....I've seen you all support each other and since starting to comment I have never worried that I am going to be attacked for my views!! So thank you all!! In my opinion if these fuckers behaved in a normal manner or kept themselves off social media, sites like this would not need to exsist!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Eureka

VIP Member
So the cunt is flogging fake gear for genuine prices. That bitch needs to be reported to trading standards.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
I wonder of the fact that the baby is not dressed is that all these pics were actually taken during the heatwave at least a week or so before her "supposed" birth date?

• Haha
Reactions: 44

GardenGirl22

πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ I've only just discovered this thread and site, but I have to say I thought I was the only one who just couldn't stop watching this car crash in slow motion, feel like I've found my people 🀣 I also live in Upminster, looking forward to bumping into her & Ch'Arg in the Lidl reduced section 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Blond3g1rl

VIP Member
OK I am a lurker. I have never posted on any Tattle thread before but been here ages.

I cannot believe she's moved to Cranham. I live in Cranham. I don't know how I will handle it if Larose goes to the same nursery as my baby or I see her in Tesco Express. It's going to be full of weird!!!!!
It’s now your job to be tattles undercover pap

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Congratulations to @HeCannitSeeMan on the winning thread title!

NannyPatΓ© LaRose is finally with us. Lozza has shared some truly bewful moments of her in her birfing pool. We have seen Ch'Arg's real teeth (hoping Lozza will beg him some Turkey Teefs soon!)

Lozza is selling her giant cesspit beds and it appears someone has actually bought one.

Baybeh gel seems to only be wrapped in random blankets so either a) flat is too warm or b) Murat's baybeh is too big for the #gifted newborn clothing that has been sent Lozza's way

Jury is still out on whether Ch'Arg is the real father

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42