Lauren Googer #40 youse wanna see my birf in water? Click yes to see ma perfic daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the health visitor gets round there pronto and talks to her about how a baby should be put to sleep. I mean I’ve seen loose blankets, soft surfaces, propped up on pillows, chin pointing down meaning her little airway is bent (the reason they tell you not to let them sleep in a car seat for longer than 2 hours at a time). I really bleeping hope these photos of her sleeping propped on pillows and lose blankets are just for photos and then afterwards she was put to sleep properly. She’s such a bleeping idiot. And also I’m down south (ie same temp) I have an older baby and she’s in clothes. That baby is a newborn and they need temp regulation. Her flat better be like a bleeping sauna.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Morning… wow what a bewful surpwise with the thread title! Thank you!!!

she’s posting loads of photos the last few daysso that exclusivity clause must be up. That baby is gorgeous, I can’t shake that awful name though it dosent suit her at all 😩

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The bleep has photoshopped hair onto her own baby like she did to herself there’s no way that baby has that much hair going by the magazine pics
But Lozza carnt 'ave a baybey wiv dem bawld spots on 'er 'ead can she so it makes sense to photoshop on some extra hair..............................

The trouble is, in doing so Murat's involvement seems to be even more apparent

Thank you 🥰💖🤗😀😘❤ xx.

Looool 😄..

View attachment 707392
Gawd thats a scary one!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My eldest was born with a thick black MULLET the back of his head wasn’t that full and thick, like you could see scalp with all of my babies- is that wierd?!
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a supposedly Caucasian baby with that much. But then lozza has the brows of a rockhopper penguin so who knows

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I can see what's going on here baybee Lacoste has no clothes, she's looking for freebies or just not been for a big food shop as didn't want to get papped, so not grabbed any sleepsuit/vests from Asda.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hey you guys 👋🏻

My biggest baby was smaller than Larose but was not tiny, instead the term chunky monkey would have been apt.

Loz probably uses the size of her hefty udders to judge Laroses size. And yes I can imagine that when poor Laulies eventually gives into the 20 minute struggle of not wanting to latch onto the front on nipples, the poor little mite feels lost and is not visible to her mother’s face which is where baby likes to look whilst feeding.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Screenshot_20210811-092624_Instagram.jpg
aw she has matched Chaz skintone and hair to the baby to make him look like the dad 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve not seen photos this blurry since I looked on Tinder! Is she going for an intentional soft focus look? 😂

Or trying to hide Larose’s obvious Med features!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Hey you guys 👋🏻

My biggest baby was smaller than Larose but was not tiny, instead the term chunky monkey would have been apt.

Loz probably uses the size of her hefty udders to judge Laroses size. And yes I can imagine that when poor Laulies eventually gives into the 20 minute struggle of not wanting to latch onto the front on nipples, the poor little mite feels lost and is not visible to her mother’s face which is where baby likes to look whilst feeding.
That poor little mite will be forever traumatised by those norks bearing down on her

Please can someone get me up to speed with who Murat is? 👀
Well Lozza 'allegedly' had a legover in the bogs at Sheesh one night with one of the waiters shortly before she latched onto Ch'Arg and got pregnint wivvin 30 seconds of seeing him. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure: Its therefore somewhat suspect that Chj'Arg is really der Daddy when the child looks nuffink like 'im and resembles more of a Turkish Waiter from Sheesh, hence the photos of Waiters and the name Murat :)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Money making opportunity missed they could have bottled the water from the birthing pool , not to drink but whatever floats your boat :sick: . Remember Peckham spring water in OFAH how about Birfin pool Bubbly.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
That poor little mite will be forever traumatised by those norks bearing down on her

Well Lozza 'allegedly' had a legover in the bogs at Sheesh one night with one of the waiters shortly before she latched onto Ch'Arg and got pregnint wivvin 30 seconds of seeing him. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :unsure: Its therefore somewhat suspect that Chj'Arg is really der Daddy when the child looks nuffink like 'im and resembles more of a Turkish Waiter from Sheesh, hence the photos of Waiters and the name Murat :)
Thank you, I think 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sadly I think this is what will happen with Larose too. Without even knowing what happened you can probably guess with certainty that the young boys at her schoool are also bullying her over her mums antics on OFs. It’s in the papers all the time what Kerry gets up to. V sad.
2E7CB56A-5FC1-4C54-8122-6DC423F23843.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I'm finding all these pics increasingly weird?? Are they posing her in these awful positions (I'd much rather that was the case) or are they really all just lying in bed all day with her? It honestly feels really unhealthy and I just get a really bad vibe from that flat.....like i bet it stinks to the high heavens and has no clean air to breathe in?? They obviously have no windows open as the poor baby never has any clothes on?? The whole thing just feels really odd....I know people say its attacking a new mother but in my eyes she is just doing it all wrong!!!! Like the baby is just a doll and she doesn't really know what to do with her?? 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I am not one to mum shame at all, but as previous posters have said, it’s so unsafe to have the baby propped up like that sleeping. Wether she is present or not. It will compromise the baby’s airways.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.