Lauren Googer #40 youse wanna see my birf in water? Click yes to see ma perfic daughter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @HeCannitSeeMan on the winning thread title!

NannyPaté LaRose is finally with us. Lozza has shared some truly bewful moments of her in her birfing pool. We have seen Ch'Arg's real teeth (hoping Lozza will beg him some Turkey Teefs soon!)

Lozza is selling her giant cesspit beds and it appears someone has actually bought one.

Baybeh gel seems to only be wrapped in random blankets so either a) flat is too warm or b) Murat's baybeh is too big for the #gifted newborn clothing that has been sent Lozza's way

Jury is still out on whether Ch'Arg is the real father

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I leave this here while I catch up 🥰
Looks like Murat has took Chaz's place lol
Thanks for new thread 💖🥰😘 x.

Resizer_16285501147230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I leave this here while I catch up 🥰
Looks like Murat has took Chaz's place lol
Thanks for new thread 💖🥰😘 x.

View attachment 707292
@Pom Bear nailed it again :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

NannyPaté LaRose is finally with us. Lozza has shared some truly bewful moments of her in her birfing pool. We have seen Ch'Arg's real teeth (hoping Lozza will beg him some Turkey Teefs soon!)

Lozza is selling her giant cesspit beds and it appears someone has actually bought one.

Baybeh gel seems to only be wrapped in random blankets so either a) flat is too warm or b) Murat's baybeh is too big for the #gifted newborn clothing that has been sent Lozza's way

I cannot let NannyPaté go just yet guys - I blame you @Clickbait :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

😂😂 funny roundup. Thanks for setting up.
Congrats on funny new title too

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20210810_231326_com.android.chrome_edit_715643805023612.jpg

Screenshot_20210810_231330_com.android.chrome_edit_715657649422569.jpg

Seriously, what the actual duck.

Bottom baby is actually 36 years old. And male.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I wonder of the fact that the baby is not dressed is that all these pics were actually taken during the heatwave at least a week or so before her "supposed" birth date?

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Do we have a date on when she had the reflexology? Because apparently she went into labour 10 mins later…
Let’s be real though, if BYG lied about Larose’s date of birth she’s going to slip up at some point! She can’t keep track of her face let alone a lie that complex!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
in every single photo the baby has its eyes shut, i know babies sleep alot but i have loads of my son awake from his first couple of weeks

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.