Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

This thread has been dryer than the Sahara.

Lauren come on man!
Give us something to work with.

Imagine my glee when I was scrolling my photos and came across this cracker I screenshot of LaBristow…
Just what the doctor ordered 😂😂😂

(Credit Pom obvs, hope you don’t mind me reposting it!) 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Sunnydaze101

VIP Member
So she's not going on social media, only posting previously scheduled posts on ig. But she also schedule posted a dm conversation of replies to the first post. So scammy.
Oh and she got a hair dye again yesterday and that’s posted a video on platinum hair insta. She doesn’t look like she’s sorry she’s caused people to lose money. She doesn’t look like she’s sorry she’s been advertising fraud adverts. So she hasn’t learned and never will. If the opportunity arises to make money from her followers who will lose money she will be all on board

• Angry

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
I know some peeps think she set up the pap, but this is splash who continue to do the "dirty" on her. Weren't they those pesky paps that hide in vans with wind machines who then captured the infamous "sundress worn as skirt" when she was close to dropping LactoseIntollerant ? Hence the rant on her IG and the instant rebuttal with her fakery photos.

Norfolking Good

VIP Member
I imagine as she has been charged there is more than enough evidence against her, the CPS are pretty stringent and as so many others have been hauled in I imagine they’ll all get a blanket punishment if found guilty.
I just can’t wait for her to give evidence absolute word salad of comedy gold

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
Personally I think the worst thing she has done is go back to Towie. Amy is not & never has been her friend. The rest of the cast are young thin & she doesn't fit in at all. She's hiding behind tables or jackets draped over her shoulders. In the old days when something was bothering her or she thought she was king dick she would play with her hair....as soon as Ella walked in that's what she did last night. You could tell she was intimidated.
The only big thing about her come back is her.
Trouble is she thinks she's gods gift. Today's outfit was hideous but she genuinely thinks she's gorgeous.
I'll be amazed if she's back next series. She has brought nothing to this series other than her bulk 🤷‍♀️
I noticed the hair fiddling when Ella walked in as well. She’s so ill at ease

• Heart

Jujujulia95

Chatty Member
I had a look at those dodgy sex forums where they talk about her. She’s doing full front nipple shots for £30 now. Dropped her price massively!!I at one stage she had a video she was trying to sell for £8k 😂😂😂. The guy was like no thanks. There’s one picture from back in the day where she is lying on the bed her head is on the ground and she’s naked from butt down and her legs are touching her butt. Very odd picture with full butt crack on view. It was an older pic though.
---
Little miss I will never show nipple on OFs.
---
She’s prob got her best mate Junaid taking the pics for her 😂😂😂
Why did I google it?! It's way worse than I thought, and while the full body ones all scream 2018 Snapchat era, there seem to be more current ones. This is so sad, and I have to ask again: are the TVs, sorry, teles, in every room really worth it? She's obviously not making tons of money from it, which make it even worse somehow

Mydog

The other day she wanted a gardener, today a sparkie.
Rather than peddling her wares on only fans, she'd be better off hanging around her local college. I'm sure there's plenty of desperate 18 year olds who'd do a bit of old fashioned bartering 🤪

• Haha

Notredamn

VIP Member
So much passive-aggressive twaddle, "Save it, I'm good, no bad vibes, just wanted to air this" whilst she's absolutely seething.

I've noticed the lawn is overgrown, maybe time to beg for a lawn mower, although, then she would also need to beg for one of her 'acquaintances' to do it for her, because I absolutely can't picture our BYG putting one together and then pushing it even an inch.

View attachment 2995624
Looks like river Thames is running through it and look how thin and cheaply made it is. Minging 😂

• Haha

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Looking at the photos of her ‘wounds’, it’s a really weird place to fall on (the back of her hand and wrist). She must have had her phone in her hand and wasn’t looking as usually when you fall you put your hands flat out instinctively … you don’t land on the back of your hands!!
I thought the same. It’s really odd to fall over and have marks on back of your hand. She must have fell backwards rather than forwards,

Userom

VIP Member
I'm trying to be nicer with my comments, as I do have a heart ` somewhere ` :unsure: ..... however .... fucking hell!!:eek: her head is bigger than the body, she really cant put on any more weight ... she won't be able to carry that massive bonce :oops:
Your profile pic :ROFLMAO: 😫 🤭😭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

These OG towie girls are women that would have also had their teens years during a time when sun beds were extremely popular - bet she’s been on a fair few of these which is definitely a high risk for cancer!

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
You just know that Green chef shite was scraped straight into the bin and she’s sat scoffing a takeaway as we speak 😂

• Haha

Anna666

VIP Member
Does anyone know if that hideous arse can be fixed ... I'm no expert on these procedures, it looks heavy, painful ..... is it implants, or fat? ..... would seem the more weight she gains, the bigger it gets .... imagine having to drag it around with you 24/7😖 .... she really didn't think ahead the silly bint ... if it can't be fixed, is she stuck with it forever? .... Id imagine the Turkish butchers wouldn't touch it now as it is, so she will have to pay a professional here in the UK a lot of money to do something🤦‍♀️

Observ@h

I wonder if the workout video was what got her started on the photoshopping. Her face looks altered on that too, but wouldn’t that have been from a time before social media was really big? You can see how someone who struggled with their image would fall in love with the edited version of herself. The she gets used to doing it herself once Insta and filters get big.
Because now it appears she really does think the alien face is her, and the reality of her is something that mean TV companies have created 😞 It’s proper mental illness and delusion.